Melissa Joan Hart Conjuring Kid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Teenage Witch is all grown up and ready for motherhood.

Melissa Joan Hart, the former star of Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, is expecting her first child with husband, Mark Wilkerson, People magazine reports.

Hart, 29, is reportedly three months pregnant. The baby is slated for a January arrival.

"I'm thrilled to death," the actress' mother, Paula Hart, told People. "I'm so excited. Melissa is feeling great. So far, so good."

Hart and Wilkerson, a guitarist for the hard-rock band Course of Nature, met in 2002 at a Kentucky Derby party and hit it off immediately.

On Dec. 26, 2003, Wilkerson surprised the erstwhile Clarissa Explains It All star with a ring as the twosome exchanged Christmas presents.

"And I told him to shut up," Hart recalled to E! News at the time. "That's the first thing I said, but I immediately said yes after the shut up. It was, 'Shut up! Yes!' "

The couple tied the knot six months later in Florence, Italy, in a wedding ceremony chronicled in the six-episode reality series Tying the Knot: The Wedding of Melissa Joan Hart.

Hart's seven-year run on Sabrina ended in 2003 when the WB pulled the plug on the show.

The actress has since appeared in the indie film, Jesus, Mary and Joey. She'll next be seen in the comedy Jack Satin, about a Vegas lounge singer who flees the scene in favor of Atlantic City. The movie is expected in theaters later this year.

Wilkerson and Change of Nature bandmates John Mildrum and Rickey Shelton released their debut album Superkala on Lava/Atlantic in 2002.

Can i just say thanks to Marisol for posting all these articles! I come to this board every day to catch up on celeb gossip now
biggrin.gif

I read about this this too...I'm happy for her. To be honest, I think she's much more real than most celebs. When I watched Tying the Knot, I actually felt bad for her because she's so intelligent and her now-husband is dumb as a box of rocks. But I guess she could have said no!

Good for her.I do think she is a horrible actress and shes kind of stupid!lol
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Can i just say thanks to Marisol for posting all these articles! I come to this board every day to catch up on celeb gossip now
biggrin.gif
Thanks girlie! I love celebrity gossip so I want to share it with you all!

Latest posts

Back