Member Pics!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know it's sometimes hard to see everyone in a small avatar pic... so I thought maybe we could post some pic's of ourselves - (and SO's if you want LOL) - Here's yours truly at Applebee's one night - sans makeup (gross) and my S.O. Leo... He just finished up working at the shop (he owns a 4x4/fabrication co.) so Ignore the fact that he is dirty & nasty! (& the wierd face he's making! LOL)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
So I'm sure we'd all like to meet each other 'face to face' - so feel free to post your pics!!
icon_cool.gif

leojanelle12030.jpg

*shuffles feet, looks at ground, embarrassed*

Umm...I'm fairly computer savvy, but how exactly do I go about doing that?
biggrin.gif
Does it have to be on the net somewhere already? I probably could figure it out, but mebbe not, lol, so thought I'd ask...

Oh, and very cute pic, btw!
biggrin.gif

Oh that is a great pic!!! Let's see if I can find one:

From Left to Right: Yours Truly, Anthony (oldest son), Little Cameron, Reija in Red, Chris (my brother), and Mom on the end.

47a.jpg

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

I know it's sometimes hard to see everyone in a small avatar pic... so I thought maybe we could post some pic's of ourselves - (and SO's if you want LOL) - Here's yours truly at Applebee's one night - sans makeup (gross) and my S.O. Leo... He just finished up working at the shop (he owns a 4x4/fabrication co.) so Ignore the fact that he is dirty & nasty! (& the wierd face he's making! LOL)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
So I'm sure we'd all like to meet each other 'face to face' - so feel free to post your pics!!
icon_cool.gif

leojanelle12030.jpg

Ok, feeling like Mrs. Robinson here, but your son is a cutie patootie!!
wink.gif

I hope he isn't too much of a heartbreaker!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh that is a great pic!!! Let's see if I can find one:
From Left to Right: Yours Truly, Anthony (oldest son), Little Cameron, Reija in Red, Chris (my brother), and Mom on the end.

47a.jpg

Gee thanks, what about the guy on the left??? LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

Ok, feeling like Mrs. Robinson here, but your son is a cutie patootie!!
wink.gif

I hope he isn't too much of a heartbreaker!

LOL, aww he's alright!
wink.gif

Now, the blonde gal, she's pretty!
smile.gif

hehe

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Gee thanks, what about the guy on the left??? LOL
wink.gif

Ok, I don't have a current pic. This is from Maui in August 2003.

I've gone down 1 1/2 sizes since then, so my face is slightly slimmer now.

me1.jpg

We just got new family photos done yesterday. Me, Bobby, & Eddie (dog). I'll post one of those when I get the CD back.

Very Beautiful, I must say!!

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

Ok, I don't have a current pic. This is from Maui in August 2003.
I've gone down 1 1/2 sizes since then, so my face is slightly slimmer now.

me1.jpg

This is my wedding photo. Taken 1 week before the above pic.

That's not the best photo of Bobby (SO). We just got new family photos done yesterday. Me, Bobby, & Eddie (dog). I'll post one of those when I get the CD back.

My_Pictures0003.jpg

Very nice pix guys!! Tony, love the use of the new pool - makes a nice backdrop!! LOL And PnkCosmo - you are so pretty! love the hair!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

meagain.jpg

Another of yours truly - this was taken last winter... before EasyStraight fiasco... and when I was playing around w/ Grey contacts... my eyes are really poop brown LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm back to the clear ones now... but they were fun ! LOL

I don't have any pics at the mo but i might have some after Christmas coz we're getting a new digi camera. God, ye are all so photogenic (i'm so jealous!)

Oh this is good news about the DIG CAM!

Originally Posted by laura127

I don't have any pics at the mo but i might have some after Christmas coz we're getting a new digi camera. God, ye are all so photogenic (i'm so jealous!)

Very nice picture, you are pretty. I have to post this: I had a guy on another forum (www.iwebForums.com) Say to me. Hey, who is that that NYangel98 on MakeupTalk, she is so hot!!
wink.gif
lol

meagain.jpg

Another of yours truly - this was taken last winter... before EasyStraight fiasco... and when I was playing around w/ Grey contacts... my eyes are really poop brown LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ok... I figured it out! Whooo! This is a picture of my daughter and me a couple of years ago at Sea World in San Antonio.

MUT-Me__Chloe.jpg

And here is one of us sliding on one of those big blow up slides at an event in Austin...
biggrin.gif

MUT_sliding.jpg

Lol, Thanks!
icon_redface.gif

My hair changes so much, it's hard to find a current photo. Let alone, one that I might even like.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Very Beautiful, I must say!!

Wow! Beautiful!

Those grey contacts are fun!

meagain.jpg

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Those are great pics, Melzie!

Originally Posted by melzie_fire Ok... I figured it out! Whooo! This is a picture of my daughter and me a couple of years ago at Sea World in San Antonio.
MUT-Me__Chloe.jpg

And here is one of us sliding on one of those big blow up slides at an event in Austin...
biggrin.gif

MUT_sliding.jpg

Nice pics Melzie! You have a very pretty smile!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It's so strange, you look EXACTLY like my friend, Danielle - twins!!!! LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I had a guy on another forum (www.iwebForums.com) Say to me. Hey, who is that that NYangel98 on MakeupTalk, she is so hot!!
wink.gif
lol LMAO!!! I guess after we log off there's a MUT "after-hours" dating site! LOL Too Funny! LOL
(PS...Is he cute??? LOL j/k)

Latest posts

Back