Member Pics!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
I know it's sometimes hard to see everyone in a small avatar pic... so I thought maybe we could post some pic's of ourselves - (and SO's if you want LOL) - Here's yours truly at Applebee's one night - sans makeup (gross) and my S.O. Leo... He just finished up working at the shop (he owns a 4x4/fabrication co.) so Ignore the fact that he is dirty & nasty! (& the wierd face he's making! LOL)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
So I'm sure we'd all like to meet each other 'face to face' - so feel free to post your pics!!
icon_cool.gif


leojanelle12030.jpg


 
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
*shuffles feet, looks at ground, embarrassed*

Umm...I'm fairly computer savvy, but how exactly do I go about doing that?
biggrin.gif
Does it have to be on the net somewhere already? I probably could figure it out, but mebbe not, lol, so thought I'd ask...

Oh, and very cute pic, btw!
biggrin.gif


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Oh that is a great pic!!! Let's see if I can find one:

From Left to Right: Yours Truly, Anthony (oldest son), Little Cameron, Reija in Red, Chris (my brother), and Mom on the end.

47a.jpg






Originally Posted by NYAngel98

I know it's sometimes hard to see everyone in a small avatar pic... so I thought maybe we could post some pic's of ourselves - (and SO's if you want LOL) - Here's yours truly at Applebee's one night - sans makeup (gross) and my S.O. Leo... He just finished up working at the shop (he owns a 4x4/fabrication co.) so Ignore the fact that he is dirty & nasty! (& the wierd face he's making! LOL)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
So I'm sure we'd all like to meet each other 'face to face' - so feel free to post your pics!!
icon_cool.gif

leojanelle12030.jpg






 
Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Ok, feeling like Mrs. Robinson here, but your son is a cutie patootie!!
wink.gif


I hope he isn't too much of a heartbreaker!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh that is a great pic!!! Let's see if I can find one:
From Left to Right: Yours Truly, Anthony (oldest son), Little Cameron, Reija in Red, Chris (my brother), and Mom on the end.

47a.jpg


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Gee thanks, what about the guy on the left??? LOL
wink.gif






Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

Ok, feeling like Mrs. Robinson here, but your son is a cutie patootie!!
wink.gif

I hope he isn't too much of a heartbreaker!





 
Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
LOL, aww he's alright!
wink.gif


Now, the blonde gal, she's pretty!
smile.gif


hehe

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Gee thanks, what about the guy on the left??? LOL
wink.gif
 
Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Ok, I don't have a current pic. This is from Maui in August 2003.

I've gone down 1 1/2 sizes since then, so my face is slightly slimmer now.

me1.jpg


We just got new family photos done yesterday. Me, Bobby, & Eddie (dog). I'll post one of those when I get the CD back.

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Very Beautiful, I must say!!





Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

Ok, I don't have a current pic. This is from Maui in August 2003.
I've gone down 1 1/2 sizes since then, so my face is slightly slimmer now.

me1.jpg


This is my wedding photo. Taken 1 week before the above pic.

That's not the best photo of Bobby (SO). We just got new family photos done yesterday. Me, Bobby, & Eddie (dog). I'll post one of those when I get the CD back.

My_Pictures0003.jpg






 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Very nice pix guys!! Tony, love the use of the new pool - makes a nice backdrop!! LOL And PnkCosmo - you are so pretty! love the hair!
icon_cheesygrin.gif


 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
meagain.jpg


Another of yours truly - this was taken last winter... before EasyStraight fiasco... and when I was playing around w/ Grey contacts... my eyes are really poop brown LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm back to the clear ones now... but they were fun ! LOL

 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
I don't have any pics at the mo but i might have some after Christmas coz we're getting a new digi camera. God, ye are all so photogenic (i'm so jealous!)

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Oh this is good news about the DIG CAM!





Originally Posted by laura127

I don't have any pics at the mo but i might have some after Christmas coz we're getting a new digi camera. God, ye are all so photogenic (i'm so jealous!)



 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Very nice picture, you are pretty. I have to post this: I had a guy on another forum (www.iwebForums.com) Say to me. Hey, who is that that NYangel98 on MakeupTalk, she is so hot!!
wink.gif
lol





Originally Posted by NYAngel98

meagain.jpg

Another of yours truly - this was taken last winter... before EasyStraight fiasco... and when I was playing around w/ Grey contacts... my eyes are really poop brown LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm back to the clear ones now... but they were fun ! LOL





 
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Ok... I figured it out! Whooo! This is a picture of my daughter and me a couple of years ago at Sea World in San Antonio.

MUT-Me__Chloe.jpg


And here is one of us sliding on one of those big blow up slides at an event in Austin...
biggrin.gif


MUT_sliding.jpg


 
Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Lol, Thanks!
icon_redface.gif


My hair changes so much, it's hard to find a current photo. Let alone, one that I might even like.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Very Beautiful, I must say!!
 
Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Wow! Beautiful!

Those grey contacts are fun!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98
meagain.jpg

Another of yours truly - this was taken last winter... before EasyStraight fiasco... and when I was playing around w/ Grey contacts... my eyes are really poop brown LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm back to the clear ones now... but they were fun ! LOL

 
Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Those are great pics, Melzie!

Originally Posted by melzie_fire Ok... I figured it out! Whooo! This is a picture of my daughter and me a couple of years ago at Sea World in San Antonio.
MUT-Me__Chloe.jpg


And here is one of us sliding on one of those big blow up slides at an event in Austin...
biggrin.gif


MUT_sliding.jpg


 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Nice pics Melzie! You have a very pretty smile!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It's so strange, you look EXACTLY like my friend, Danielle - twins!!!! LOL

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I had a guy on another forum (www.iwebForums.com) Say to me. Hey, who is that that NYangel98 on MakeupTalk, she is so hot!!
wink.gif
lol LMAO!!! I guess after we log off there's a MUT "after-hours" dating site! LOL Too Funny! LOL
(PS...Is he cute??? LOL j/k)

 

Latest posts

Top