Member Pics!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
claps.gif
Too funny!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yeah! Cuz you know I would win that Focker!
icon_redface.gif

People tell me I look different in every pic they see of me, but here's some pics:

My hubby's in a few of 'em, and there's a pic from my wedding of my and my little sister.

Originally Posted by Kee People tell me I look different in every pic they see of me, but here's some pics:
My hubby's in a few of 'em, and there's a pic from my wedding of my and my little sister.

Kee, your gorgeous and your wedding pic is amazing. You look so pretty. The Doggys very cute too.
icon_redface.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by FrillyChimps47 Kee, your gorgeous and your wedding pic is amazing. You look so pretty. The Doggys very cute too.
icon_redface.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thank you so much
biggrin.gif
I should have added a pic of our current dog, Odin!

Originally Posted by Kee Thank you so much
biggrin.gif
I should have added a pic of our current dog, Odin! How about getting a doggy and naming him or her Bodom? Come here Bodom, good boy, good boy. LOL.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by FrillyChimps47 How about getting a doggy and naming him or her Bodom? Come here Bodom, good boy, good boy. LOL.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Woman, you are a GENIOUS. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here are a few since... I'm a camera whore.. LOL

The first one is me and my boyfriend Luca

The 2nd one is of me at my school christmas party.. I currently have a walking cast and my friends decided to decorate it!

and 3rd one is just me.. plain old me

Originally Posted by Kee Thank you so much
biggrin.gif
I should have added a pic of our current dog, Odin! What kinda dog is Odin!?I love love doggies!

You all look awesome!! We have such a hottie bunch at MuT!! :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Here are some miscellaneous pics...

Back