Member Pics!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROFL hehehe

I dunno if he is cute

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

LMAO!!! I guess after we log off there's a MUT "after-hours" dating site! LOL Too Funny! LOL
(PS...Is he cute??? LOL j/k)

Very nice pics Melzie!!!

Originally Posted by melzie_fire

Ok... I figured it out! Whooo! This is a picture of my daughter and me a couple of years ago at Sea World in San Antonio.
MUT-Me__Chloe.jpg

And here is one of us sliding on one of those big blow up slides at an event in Austin...
biggrin.gif

MUT_sliding.jpg

Thanks everyone! You all have very nice pictures, too. A very good-looking group! *whistles*
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice pictures!! You look pretty! Congratulations on your weight loss too although you don't look like you need to lose any.

Oh such nice pictures! Both you and your daughter look so pretty and alike!

Yup, i don't wanna upload it now though coz i don't wanna spoil My Editor!!!

oh yea! I see, well, you can use your swap editor if you want

Originally Posted by laura127

Yup, i don't wanna upload it now though coz i don't wanna spoil My Editor!!!

I fixed it for you Bella,

To do it, just load the picture in the browser and then right click and copy, then paste it into MakeupTalk.

By the way, you are very beautiful!

Originally Posted by BellaDuJour

and I love those gray contacts.. I will give the pic posting thing a shot.. This is from a couple months ago.. BellaDuJour
61668001.jpg

okay I am baffled as to how to make the picture actually appear in the post.... B

All you guys posted some really great pics. We have a very good looking bunch, here. It's great to put a face to the posts, thanks everyone. I dont have an updated pic, but as soon as I do, I will share.

Isnt that thre truth!!! THanks shoey, you are right
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by shoediva

All you guys posted some really great pics. We have a very good looking bunch, here. It's great to put a face to the posts, thanks everyone. I dont have an updated pic, but as soon as I do, I will share.

Nice picture! I like. You look great!! Look at all these very beautiful board members we have here on Makeuptalk!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Look at all these very beautiful board members we have here on Makeuptalk! I know! We should enter a comp for most beautiful users on a forum!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back