Member Pics!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah! Cuz you know I would win that Focker!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by laura127

I know! We should enter a comp for most beautiful users on a forum!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yeah! Cuz you know I would win that Focker!
icon_redface.gif
Of course you would Tony, of course you would
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by BellaDuJour and I love those gray contacts.. Thanks Bella! I liked them too, but the last kind I tried didn't come in 'steep' which the shape is of my cornea's... so they would sometimes move when i blinked - which was so annoying... the kind I used to use a few years ago I had in grey & green and they fit fine, but they were a little too thick - and didn't let enough oxygen into my eyes, which my Dr. says I need - So I'm just workin' the clears again! LOL
icon_rolleyes.gif

Gosh, ya'll are so pretty! I don't have any very recent photos of myself, but I'll try to find a few decent ones to upload in the next few days, until we get some new pics!
smile.gif
Thanks for sharing, everyone!

I don't have have any recent shots of me so thought I would post a pic. of a true beauty, my Harley
icon_lol.gif
. This is the picture of her on the lot right before we bought her home.

011299.jpg

SWEEEEEET! I've always wanted a bike, but I've never ridden one before, and all the bikes I've sat on - I can't reach the ground with both feet!
icon_rolleyes.gif
Dwarf LOL Although dear b/f wants to dabble in chopper building (yet ANOTHER project! LOL)
icon_eek.gif
so who knows!! lol

Awww those pictures are so CUTE! You are all GOERGOUS!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

This is a fantstic thread and really makes us all that much closer.Watch this space! i can't wait to see everyone else.(i suppose i will have to be brave and send mine in now...lol)
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by candy Awww those pictures are so CUTE! You are all GOERGOUS!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
This is a fantstic thread and really makes us all that much closer.Watch this space! i can't wait to see everyone else.(i suppose i will have to be brave and send mine in now...lol)
icon_redface.gif

I felt it might make us all a little closer... Lol Besides, we all talk on here together everyday that we've become friends, so it's nice to see what your friend looks like so you can put a face to the words... I hope everyone puts up a pic... it's not a fashion shoot - but it's nice to get to know everyone.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I dont see it candy!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by candy

Awww those pictures are so CUTE! You are all GOERGOUS!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_redface.gif

Thanks, as usual i made a mistake with the email addy,but i have corrected it and the anti virus is scanning them,even though it seems to be taking a while.

Wow! Candy, your hair is gorgeous! I love how it waves at the bottom. Very nice & shiny too!

Originally Posted by candy Here is a photo of me.
candy1.jpg

You are so pretty Candy. You hair is also very beautiful and looks very healthy.

Originally Posted by candy Here is a photo of me.
candy1.jpg

Latest posts

Back