Member's Blogroll Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my blog of mostly makeup reviews and swatches: http://www.makeuphoria.me

Check it out whenever you can! and maybe follow me on bloglovin 
unsure.gif

Hey you guys, im a new beauty blogger that focuss on topics about skin care and make up.......check me out and feel free to give me some advice about blogging Thanks www.createdtobeebeautiful.weebly.com

Here's mine >> BeautyBenefitsOfLove, << it's all about Beauty, Fashion, Makeup and Tattoos Tips. We are posting daily horoscope too, feel free to visit and catch up with your daily horoscope! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Stay Pretty people!!

Loving all these blogs! Beauty bloggers unite! Woot woot! 
icon_cheers.gif
  I am now on Bloglovin' thanks to you guys! 
yey.gif

Hello fellow bloggers!

Just a reminder to  please put a link to MakeupTalk.com if you are promoting your blogs here.  If you do NOT know how to add a link, see this article (How to add a link on your blog) or ask a mod. 

I went back through the last few pages of posts and haven't found one yet that has the correct link. Posts can and will be deleted if they're not updated. 

Thank you!

Hello fellow bloggers!

Just a reminder to  please put a link to MakeupTalk.com if you are promoting your blogs here.  If you do NOT know how to add a link, see this article (How to add a link on your blog) or ask a mod. 

I went back through the last few pages of posts and haven't found one yet that has the correct link. Posts can and will be deleted if they're not updated. 

Thank you!
I don't understand your post.   What do you mean by putting a link to makeuptalk.com on the blog?  Where should I put it?  What should I say? 

I mention this website in several of my posts at my blog, but I don't understand the official "rule". 

edited to add - I think under wordpress, I have to add the rss feed - it looks sloppy, but it is in my blog roll - take a look - it is at the bottom of my blog, where I have all of the other blogs I follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand your post.   What do you mean by putting a link to makeuptalk.com on the blog?  Where should I put it?  What should I say? 

I mention this website in several of my posts at my blog, but I don't understand the official "rule". 

edited to add - I think under wordpress, I have to add the rss feed - it looks sloppy, but it is in my blog roll - take a look - it is at the bottom of my blog, where I have all of the other blogs I follow.
I guess it would kind of depend on the layout of your blog. Some people just have a link to it on their sidebar, or if you have a 'blogroll' of your own with a list of blogs you like/follow you can put it on there!

There was a video that @@Director posted at one point, but it doesn't seem to be working since the site moved. I'll see if I can dig it up!

Latest posts

Back