Merry Christmas

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all my friends here at MUT...Love you guys! Tess

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560 bgColor=white><TBODY><TR><TD><CENTER><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=12 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=550><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=550 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle>
graphic1.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left><!--(2)To change the FONT COLOR, ------------------------change the color="#XXXXXX" value right below-->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><EMBED src="" hidden=true type=audio/midi target="_blank" href="http://www.cdn.aol.egreetings.com" <a product full ap 3067064 music.mid AUTOSTART="true" loop="true"><NOEMBED><bgsound src="http://www.cdn.aol.egreetings.com/product/full/ap/3067064/music.mid" loop="INFINITE"></NOEMBED></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Lá Nollaig Shona Dhuit do my cairde go léir ar MuT
biggrin.gif
(that's some irish for ye there now!)

Originally Posted by laura127 Lá Nollaig Shona Dhuit do my cairde go léir ar MuT
biggrin.gif
(that's some irish for ye there now!) Gurab amhlaidh duit, Sláinte agus saol chugat!
smile.gif

Merry Christmas, y'all!
biggrin.gif
(That's Texan for Merry Christmas, hehe)
biggrin.gif

I truly hope you all have very happy and blessed holidays and a wonderful new year!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 Gurab amhlaidh duit, Sláinte agus saol chugat!
smile.gif

Woah NICE, you're almost there!!It's "Go raibh maith agat, Slainte agus saol chugat".. Unless you're saying something else that i never heard of
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by laura127 Woah NICE, you're almost there!!It's "Go raibh maith agat, Slainte agus saol chugat".. Unless you're saying something else that i never heard of
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Ooops, well at least I got the "Health and long life to you" part right
icon_lol.gif
, I have always been fasinated with the Gaelic language, my grandmother and her sisters could speak a bit, I didn't pay much attention to them when I was little, wish I had.

Merry Christmas to you too Harleymom10860! I hope everyone has a great time over the festive season and has a great New Year. All the best for 2005.

Latest posts

Back