MIA members?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I was just wondering what happened to some mut members that I haven't seen. One was Scarlette. Where'd she go off to? I liked her FOTDs
frown.gif

good observation, Liz. come to think of it, I've not seen her in a while either. I hope all is well w/her.

Originally Posted by Liz I was just wondering what happened to some mut members that I haven't seen. One was Scarlette. Where'd she go off to? I liked her FOTDs
frown.gif

She might be busy with her job at Benefit. The last time she was on the site was 5/14.

really? that recently? I'm really missing everyone since I can only be on on evenings now. OOOPPs!! well, I geuss all IS well and she's still around.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol She might be busy with her job at Benefit. The last time she was on the site was 5/14.

I think Scarlette's busy w/work. I also suspect that school's a big factor for some of our users--it's that time of year for both finals & graduation.

Definitely you are right.

Originally Posted by keaLoha I think Scarlette's busy w/work. I also suspect that school's a big factor for some of our users--it's that time of year for both finals & graduation.

Kinda common unfortunately. Hopefully you girls won't be one of them
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Liz

I was just wondering what happened to some mut members that I haven't seen. One was Scarlette. Where'd she go off to? I liked her FOTDs
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Kinda common unfortunately. Hopefully you girls won't be one of them
frown.gif
i think i will. i've got my stars. i fulfilled my purpose.

lol!!! j/k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahh ha!! I knew it! lol!!

Originally Posted by Liz

i think i will. i've got my stars. i fulfilled my purpose.

lol!!! j/k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Kinda common unfortunately. Hopefully you girls won't be one of them
frown.gif

Well your stuck with me, except sat's ,thats girls night out
icon_twisted.gif

Latest posts

Back