Michelle Williams & Heath Ledger Split

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Michelle_and_Heath.jpg

Quote:
According to Us Weekly, Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams have split, after being together since 2005. Rumor has it that the couple, who have an adorable daughter, Matilda, but never married, have been broken up for a few weeks now.
It's always sad to hear about celebrity break-ups, especially when there is a kid involved. Hopefully these two will keep things civil for the sake of little Matilda. Something tells me this won't be a problem considering how private they have always kept their personal lives. Insanely addictive. | POPSUGAR - Celebrity Gossip & News.

I had a feeling they weren't going to last long. How sad
frown.gif
They made a cute couple.

Is that true?? I really thought those two were definitely going to make it. They seemed truly happy.

Bummer!

Awww no
frown.gif

That does suck. They made a cute kid and everything.

Hmm... well Heath is now back in the market (hunts him down)

Doh!

Well it always sucks when there's a kid involved... good luck to them.

Yeah, I heard that earlier. That's too bad. Hopefully they can get along for their child's sake.

i got so sad when i read this today, even though i was never big fan of them.

But anyways very sad.

The thing that boggles my mind most is that they have a small child. Geez. How quickly did they fall out of love? It wasn't that long ago that they were both "enraptured" by each other.

My first thought was awwww....so sad. I liked them as a couple. Then my second thought was, I hope it's not true
frown.gif

Very sad, but I didn't think they ever made a great couple. I'm sure Matilda will be okay, even if her parents aren't together.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back