Midnight Bloom e/s palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got this Stila palette today and love it. The palette is made of a nice dark blue stain material with an elastic loop closure. The palette is a Sephora exclusive.

The blue e/s is just sooo gorgeous and very easy to apply and blend! I usually have problems with applying and blending dark colors, but no problems here! It's the perfect kind of blue e/s for someone like me who usually doesn't use/is "afraid" of blues. I mainly bought the palette for this blue e/s.

The other colors are great too. The pink e/s is a great highlighter- very pretty. I already have the middle color, Grace, in the Press Shy Palette, but I figure it's okay since I like the color enough to have a duplicate.
icon_biggrin.gif

P99811_hero.jpg

It does look pretty, doesnt it. Any pics of you wearing it?? We must get you a digi cam ASAP! Enjoy playing with it

Thanks Trisha! I love getting things in the mail...
icon_biggrin.gif

I'm actually very surprised that the shadows are so easy to apply and blend. I have other Stila e/s but I didn't really notice how great they were until I used a dark color. Dark colors have always been a bit harder for me to apply evenly.

Do you use Stila's shadows wet? Are they supposed to be used wet? I heard that but am a little wary of using water on powder shadows.

Originally Posted by Trisha Glad u like it Jess!! Btw I shipped your package yesterday! x

T x

I will enjoy playing with it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am getting a digicam soon... my "old" one broke after only about a year.
icon_sad.gif
When I get the digicam, I will amaze you all with my mu talents
icon_rolleyes.gif
... lol, more like my mu mistakes! LOL!

Originally Posted by Laura It does look pretty, doesnt it. Any pics of you wearing it?? We must get you a digi cam ASAP! Enjoy playing with it

Latest posts

Back