Milani loose eyshadow powder - discontinued?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is it discontinued?Yesterday I went to my local walgreens and didnt find it anymore,only now I started liking it and now its not there.What do u think?I really wanted it to be continued.

Sorry to hear about that. Nyc has some great loose eye shadows and Hot Topic sells some as well. These brands are great!!

It's possible. My local CVS has stopped carrying all of their individual eyeshadows as well.
frown.gif

I hope they're going to replace these things!

Hi,

I think Bourjois has the same loose e/s. At least I know it's the same jar.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's possible. My local CVS has stopped carrying all of their individual eyeshadows as well.
frown.gif

I hope they're going to replace these things!

MIne too, I just went there the other day and they had nothing.

The L'oreal Hip loose e/s are decent too, but might be hit or miss with different shades. I wish stores would have larger Milani displays, it's a great brand but the stuff I like can be so hard to find!

They may be d/c them , I picked up a couple at my CVS and they were discounted to like 50 cents... theyre getting rid of everything it seems

Milani unfortunately has taken a turn for the worse ever since they discontinued their blushes. I love Milani too so it sucks.

i dont know what the heck is up with milani, its like theye are coming up with cool new stuff but why would they discontiniue their blushes and eyeshadows? doesnt make sense!

I am really confused why one company would discontinue their most demanded items!

i went to some walgreens and they are started to take the single shadows off the shelves to

Originally Posted by Satin /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am really confused why one company would discontinue their most demanded items! So am I... it's like the company is committing suicide...

Latest posts

Back