Milani Mermaid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried it?

I ordered it because I loved the name, lol!! I collect mermaids and on other message boards, that is my screen name so I just had to order a couple of them.

I think it's supposed to be a shimmery purply blue?

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif What is it? eyeshadow, gloss... Oops! Sorry, lol!It's eyeshadow.

i remember this from when i went on a milani frenzy and was never able to see it in person cuz no one sold it!

Originally Posted by KristieTX /img/forum/go_quote.gif Where did you order it from because it's been long discontinued?? Bestbeautyonline- BUT, I don't know for sure if they have it because there wasn't a picture, I am waiting to see if the order gets fulfilled or returned.
scared.gif

other than bestbeautyonline, does any other place sell Milani online? I tried cvs, walgreens, target, walmart, etc. I might just have to head to Kmart tomorrow...thats the only place around here that I've seen it.

Originally Posted by KristieTX /img/forum/go_quote.gif Let us know if you receive it. I may order some then.
smile.gif
Oh, most DEF!! I really hope they come through with the order because I want that little container that says "mermaid", lol!
rockwoot.gif

I have this nail polish bottle that the polish dried up inside and the ball and a hunk of hardened lacquer rolls around in still in my caddy because the bottle says "mermaid", lol!!
vogel.gif

It was made by "touch up paint"- do they even make that brand anymore??

Originally Posted by tuna_fish /img/forum/go_quote.gif other than bestbeautyonline, does any other place sell Milani online? I tried cvs, walgreens, target, walmart, etc. I might just have to head to Kmart tomorrow...thats the only place around here that I've seen it. I dunno; I just knew about BBO becase the Milani website directly links only to them as an online vendor.I know Walgreens.com does sell in limitd amounts.

Here's one-

Milani Cosmetics (NEW ITEMS!!!)

Ebay seller-

http://stores.ebay.com/Debras-Discount-Treasures_Beauty-Health_MILANI-Cosmetics_Gel-Powder-Eye-Shadow_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ10756272QQftidZ2Q QtZkm

Another-

http://www.ebonyline.com/16589fe-milani.html

Now, I have no idea who these retailers are, so I can't give any feedback.

Actually that last one looked kinda good.... Maybe Ill bookmark it!
laughing.gif

i think i have that shade? not sure. i could be lying. or else, i've heard of it. lol. anyways, let us know if you get it and try to show us what it looks like!! i'd be interested.

Latest posts

Back