Milani single eyeshadows please help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok i went on to milanicosmetics.com and looked at their eyeshadow singles, and they have new colors, so i checked my walgreens and kmart and riteaid, cvs to see if they have any new colors. no they dont have no new colors, they dont have any singles left, and if they had some they were the ugly colors. i want to buy some of the eyeshadows but i dont know where to get them now

are there any websites or stores that carry the new shades and more colors?

Many of the CVS stores completely stopped selling the singles. I don't know about the other stores though.

BTW, your font is really an eyesore. So if you could, please bring it down a size or two? Thanks
smile.gif

There isn't a single place by me, but one Rite-Aid, that carries the Milani single e/s. All I see now are the Runway Eye palettes.

ok thanks, im trying my hardest to look around, it seems like they only want to carry the quads

Originally Posted by Pinkgirl84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif ok thanks, im trying my hardest to look around, it seems like they only want to carry the quads I don't even see those anymore
frown.gif

My Walgreens still has the singles but CVS does not. I think it all depends on the store and location.

Kmart is the only place I have found the singles and they don't have any of the new ones.

I've noticed that they are discontinuing most of the eye shadows in my area. I personally prefer the single eye shadows to those 'Runway' ones.

They dont sell Milani here in Canada but I do have a few item aquired through swap on mua. I love their bronzer and antique gold is a lovely well pigmented color!

Back