Milia

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally was able to get a jar of the naturalis milia treatment and started on the treatment right away. I could feel the cream working on the first use . By the next day some of the very small milia seeds were already smoothening out. The bigger milia seeds - 2-3mm types - took about three days to start shrinking. This product is indeed first rate! I have had those nasty lesions for years and all it took were a few days for the milia seeds to clear. For years I have been trawling the Internet for information, visits to the dermatologist and reading the beauty magazines. I tried all types of treatment you name it : glycolic acid, aspirin mask, laser, surgery but it always come back after a while. It was hellish and frustrating and all the more embarrassing to face anyone. I had to layer thick foundation to conceal those hideous lesions. And everything the makeup comes off, the nightmare returns. The search for a milia cure had been tedious at least for me, but now I am completely free! Thanks for this product! Its really a godsend!

I love this forum & am very excited to begin using it especially to see some before & after pictures from users who have battled the millia and won! Although the above post describes her millia as being 'hideous lesions' but mine are just tiny white bumps on my cheeks that bug me. My dermatologist is certain they are millia but after RetinA cream didn't work only wanted me to hit the lasers for a cool $5K!!! Ummm, no.

Roboat, say no to expensive laser/surgical procedures! I have tried them for my milia lesions and NOPE they dont get rid of milia and can cause permanent scarring! It happened to me previously and I was so mad at my dermatologist. The only decent thing my derm did was to recommend the naturalis milia cream to me! I questioned my derm why she didnt recommend it to me before and she said sheepishly that the treatment was cheaper than laser/surgical procedures and so effective that it will put them dermatologists out of business! Can you believe that!

Hi Arleene,

Umm, I gotta say your post, "Roboat, say no to expensive laser/surgical procedures!" sounds eerily like a sales pitch. If you read my post I said No to the lasers though my mom did it & there was Zero after effects, even reddening...

actually I learn of this naturalis milia treatment from a well known dermatologist which I then asked my derm friend if its true that this treatment works. It was confirm true hence I went ahead to buy it.

So what is the latest on this product?

Originally Posted by fiji /img/forum/go_quote.gif I heard that the Philosophy Oxygen peel was good at clearing this milia up, and it's only $45 compared to $100. Has anyone tried it? I was going to buy it, but I don't want to spend the $45 if it won't work. ever get any answers to this question?
post not showing!

d

doesn't say anything in the specs with regard to removal!?!?

strange, looks like ALL of my reply's to individuals posted in one post!

large lumps, too?

I have millia as well, but it honestly doesn't bother me that much since it's only prominent when makeup is over my eye area. I have to be careful to apply concealer with a very light hand or else my under eyes look scaley. Once I'm out of the shower and my face is completely moisturized though, my skin looks pretty smooth around my eyes.

Originally Posted by arleene /img/forum/go_quote.gif actually I learn of this naturalis milia treatment from a well known dermatologist which I then asked my derm friend if its true that this treatment works. It was confirm true hence I went ahead to buy it. arleene, could you tell me what's the name of that product? TIA
I have millia too and they become worse and worse
frown.gif
(

I've read some infos about the problem and they say oily-skined ones probably have more potential to get millia, so we should use OIL-FREE products, including skin care & makeup, for our eye area

one dermatologist also recommended cleansing the area around eyes with a color-free baby shampoo as it's the purest cleanser

you may want to allso try putting your head over steam, or applying a hot wash cloth to ope then pore, maybe before trying the ACV?? I found most of the time that gets junk out of my skin and much better then pinching or scratching stuff off.

Just a thought, i've never had this.

Back