Mineral make up in UK

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I live in Florida, and through my work have learned a lot about mineral make up and the different vendors. I am now visiting Scotland ( my home land) visiting my Mom and brothers, and I was at the mall a couple of days ago and visited the make up counters, surprised to hear that the ladies working there didn't know anything about mineral make up. There is one new product by I think it was L'oreal that is a mineral foundation, but other than that the ladies didn't know anything about mineral eyeshadows!! Now, where my Mum lives is a smaller town, Falkirk, so I am wondering if the bigger cities have mineral make up, or is just big in the USA?? Thanks.....

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nope, you've pretty much got to buy it from the internet in the UK. Same situation in Italy
sleepyhead.gif

I think Bare Escentuals is hard to find in actual stores in the U.K.; most, if not all, of the brands of mineral makeup have to be bought online.Lily Lolo is internet-only as far as I know, so is Elemental Beauty, Barefaced Beauty and so on.

Latest posts

Back