Mineral Makeup advice

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering I have used 2 brands of mineral makeup but afterwrds get little bumps on my face.....I don't know if anyone else has that probelm or not?? Which lines does everyone recommend?

Also, the brushes could be irritating you. A soft, dense one should help. I've heard of this nice kabuki brush from CVS that only costs $10.

I must say that if you're using drugstore mineral makeup brands, they are most likely the problem. This is because they use cheaper, filler material [hence the lower price tag].

I hope you find a solution! Don't give up on MMU!!

Which brands? Do they contain mica, talc or share any of the same ingredients? Have you tried any other brands? What brushes are you using?

We need more info so we can help
15.gif

i have the same reaction with monave. but never encountered such reactions with edm and ocean mist.

i had a similar problem using Lililolo foundation and then I started hydrating my skin a little more and found that the problem disappeared quickly. Be careful though it could as well be some kind of allergy.

I don't know what it is but a lot of them cause slight itching on my face now. A couple that don't are Bare Faced Minerals and Monave. I don't know what it is but something in so many of them. It's not the Bismuth either because I haven't been using any foundations with Bismuth in it. Maybe BFM or Monave will work for you too?

I had that problem with Bare Minerals. For a couple years I used one shade with no problems, then they discontinued that specific color and when I tried the closest match, I broke out in tiny bumps all over my face. It was scary. I had to use an over the counter cortisone cream for about three days before the bumps went away. After that I swtiched to Urban Decay mineral make up and haven't had any more problems. I still use the same brush, so i don't think it is the brush that caused the problem. It was probably just a new ingredient in the their formula. Hope this helps.

I use mineral wear, physicians formula from Walmart. It never gives me bumps like other foundations do. It is also in the price range that I can afford.

Just wondering I have used 2 brands of mineral makeup but afterwrds get little bumps on my face.....I don't know if anyone else has that probelm or not?? Which lines does everyone recommend?

Latest posts

Back