Mineral makeup brush?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is the best brush to put mineral makeup on. I bought bare escentuals today, but i dont know which brush to pick for a good coverage
icon_question.gif

Ok guys, thanks for the advice. I had thought about the kabuki brush, but wasnt sure about it yet. Because i have heard that it sheds with some people and with some not, but i will buy it to try, anyway thanks again!

Another quick question, the bisque from BE which color is it, there are 2 different ones, if i have seen it right, the bisque and the summer bisque. What is the differents? And is this for concealing, because the women who had make me up didnt use it, but used the light foundation for concealing.

Bisque, described as "bone" colored
748913_sw.jpg

Summer Bisque, described as "yellow beige"
748921_sw.jpg

I haven't used either, I use

Clear Radiance, described as "sheer translucent glow"
748939_sw.jpg

I thought they were all over face powders, to add shimmer or radiance. Bisque is the only one I've heard of using for concealing. Hope this helps some.

Originally Posted by Cirean Bisque, described as "bone" colored
748913_sw.jpg

Summer Bisque, described as "yellow beige"
748921_sw.jpg

I haven't used either, I use

Clear Radiance, described as "sheer translucent glow"
748939_sw.jpg

I thought they were all over face powders, to add shimmer or radiance. Bisque is the only one I've heard of using for concealing. Hope this helps some.

Hi Cirean, yes it has help. Thanks for the explanation, greetz Lolli!!!
smile.gif

Hi! I suggest using a natural bristle kabuki brush. The denser the bristles are the more coverage you get. Chanel makes an Ideal one that is about $32 USD.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby Hi! I suggest using a natural bristle kabuki brush. The denser the bristles are the more coverage you get. Chanel makes an Ideal one that is about $32 USD. Hello BeneBaby, thanks for your advice. I dont know what denser means in Dutch, but i will look it up. Why are there different kabuki brushes, i first thougth that only BE had one, and that it was just the name of it. But now i read that more brands has one, so i think it is no name but the material what the brush is made of, and thats why they call it kabuki. Am i right?
confused.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans i've heard that cat cosmetics kabuki brush is a really great brush!!
icon_biggrin.gif
Thanks Devinjhans!!!
redface.gif

Latest posts

Back