Mineral Makeup Help Me!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm a sophmore in High School and i'm not that much into makeup i like the rather natural look. However, i have  hyperpigmiataion on my face bc i used to suffer from breakouts and i occasionally get one or two. I have really oil skin and I use everyday minerals multi-tasking concealer, then i use the mint color correcter on top and then i use the mulit-tasking foundation and on top of that i use the finishing power for oil control. i dont like the way it looks, it looks heavy and not that good it there anything i can do to make it it look better also it takes forever to put on in the morning, what can make this process faster and i kinda want a bit more coverage, is there a way i can trun it into liquid?

Turn the concealer to a liquid or the foundation?  You can turn both to liquid by adding moisturizer to it.  I prefer Benefit Boi-ing concealer.  The stuff is a paste, it covers extremely well.  

You can also apply your powder concealer over top of your foundation rather than have it underneath.  It keeps it from being brushed away when you apply your foundation.  

mix a little in the small of your palm until you get the consistencey you want...cream or liquid

thxxxx you guys are a big help when my MMU would be cake i would feel like i looked 10yrs older but i ordered the makeup lock and seal , the mineral face primer and the HD powder from elf i think these should help

The mineral face primer is a great product! It will help the foundation blend nicely on your skin. It also helps to fill your pores so when you apply the foundation on top of it, your skin looks flawless. Just make sure that you only take enough amount on your kabuki brush and then blend it well on your skin before adding more if you need more coverage. Mineral foundation will cake if you take a lot of product at once. Just layer them lightly and you'll be okay. And I agree with applying the concealer on top of your foundation rather than underneath. I hope this helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back