mineral makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
what is the best mineral makeup? bare minerals has this weird sparkly glow stuff in it that i don't really like... has anyone used jane iredale or aromaleigh makeup? how are those? can you get samples? i like mac studio fix but i feel like it might be clogging my pores. i want something similar to it tho.

Originally Posted by whoaitschell what is the best mineral makeup? bare minerals has this weird sparkly glow stuff in it that i don't really like... has anyone used jane iredale or aromaleigh makeup? how are those? can you get samples? i like mac studio fix but i feel like it might be clogging my pores. i want something similar to it tho. I used Bare Minerals for about 3 years then all of a sudden it turned on me..started to break me out, and looked flaky and dry. I switched to Jane Iredale's Amazing Base and I love it. Looks very natural, great coverage, no breakouts (so far), and stays looking fresh all day (unlike BE that started to look flaky). I found it at a Beauty Supply store near me, but she has a website you can check out, too - www.janeiredale.com.
I've heard good things about Aromeleigh (sp?), too. But have never tried it. Good luck on your search!

now i'm trying to figure out which color i would be [[in ji]]. i'm guessing either the neutral or the cool. i have pinkish undertones i believe. my veins show up blue. i might just try cool in medium beige... since i wear C3 in mac.

the only ones that i know of are:

bare minerals: are iffy on people. some people have problems with it.

jane irredale: never used it, just heard it was one of the better ones

aromaleigh: never used it either. they sell samples on their site thoug and have a lot of different foundations shades to choose from.

I love Aromaleigh!
smile.gif
You can't beat the color selections, prices, or customer service. You should definitely try a few samples! I've tried BE as well, but it doesn't hold a candle to Aromaleigh, in my opinion!

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I love Aromaleigh!
smile.gif
You can't beat the color selections, prices, or customer service. You should definitely try a few samples! I've tried BE as well, but it doesn't hold a candle to Aromaleigh, in my opinion! where can u buy amoraleigh? is it expensive?

I have both Aromaleigh and Jane Iredale. Love them both. You should definitely try them see what your skin will like
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by whoaitschell what is the best mineral makeup? bare minerals has this weird sparkly glow stuff in it that i don't really like... has anyone used jane iredale or aromaleigh makeup? how are those? can you get samples? i like mac studio fix but i feel like it might be clogging my pores. i want something similar to it tho.

You can get samples and AL (Aromaleigh) is cheap if you compare to other mineral mu brands.

Originally Posted by chellebelle99 where can u buy amoraleigh? is it expensive?

Back