Mineral Mascara?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering whether anyone ever uses a mineral based mascara, and which brand you like best?

I'm thinking of changing to a different mascara from the one I'm currently using, and I thought as I use all mineral makeup now, I may as well try mineral mascara!

Thanks in advance,

xxx.

So I checked a few sites out, and so far I.D Bare Escentuals do a few mascaras, Silk Naturals do a mascara, Monave do mascaras...

Anyone try any of these? I'm leaning towards the brushless mascara from I.D Bare Escentuals right now... May try it out...

i use one by mineralogie. i love it! because it goes on so clean i can put on two coats without it looking clumpy. i can't do that with any other mascara, mineral or otherwise.

I haven't tried any mascara from mmu brands but I'd be interested in anyone's experiences.

I use all Bare Escentuals mascara. My favorite is the Big Tease because of the brush one side has really long bristles to help separate the lashes. I also like the classic mascara in Espresso and Plum. I've been using them since 2005 and have yet to go back to other traditional brands.

I've just ordered the Monave mascara, will let you know what I think when I get it!

I may also try a BE mascara... Am quite liking the look of the brushless mascara...

Latest posts

Back