Mini drusgtore mu haul from Sunday

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Loreal Voluminous curved brush in black (replacement for old one)

Revlon Fabulash Mascara in blackest black

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara in Rich Black

Physicians Formula Eyebrightener Brightening & Curling Mascara in Metallic Black

Prestige e/s duo in Stormy

Prestige e/s singles in Angel, Empire, Glisten and Champagne.

Rimmel full volume plumping gloss - Clear

Max Factor Shimmer Perfection lipstick in Toffee shimmer

Adidas Adrenaline for Her (suprisingly superb...floral scent - see review....coming soon)

Very nice haul eighthirty! I want to try the max factor mascara. I cannot find prestige or milani in Canada.

mmm I love my Max Factor 2000 Calorie in Rich Black! It's my favorite mascara, I've even used diorshow for a while. And I do really like Prestige Eyeshadows, actually...especially in Flushed(a sparkly pink, similar to Nars Orgasm blush, but eyeshadow) and Comet(a Goldish color).

Originally Posted by peekaboo Very nice haul eighthirty! I want to try the max factor mascara. I cannot find prestige or milani in Canada. That is a nice haul
smile.gif
And I don't think Prestige and Milani are available at all here in Canada
frown.gif
I've looked everywhere too, coz I heard great things about the two brands' e/s...

nice haul!

let me know how the rimmel volume gloss works. i saw an ad for it and was curious. how are the prestige eyeshadows, too? i've never heard anything about them, feedbackwise.

Originally Posted by Jennifer nice haul!
let me know how the rimmel volume gloss works. i saw an ad for it and was curious. how are the prestige eyeshadows, too? I've never heard anything about them, feedbackwise.

Sorry for the delay. I really like the Prestige e/s's, but I hear Milani e/s are all the rage for drugstore e/s. I have about 8 of them. I like the shimmery ones. I'm going to have to seek them out. According to my GM at WG's we don't carry them due to demographics (aka we're surrounded by caucasian upper class - rich snobby beotches). I don't consider it to be an ethnic product....but w/e. I'll just have to travel a bit. I do think Prestige e/s's are the best of the stuff I've tried. I'm still experimenting with the Isadora e/s. Anyway, I'm rambling.

The Rimmel Volume Boost is good. There is a slight tingle, not quite as noticeable as Lip Venom, which I personally love. As far as plumping goes....I just like the tingle and the gloss. I'm not sure if it lives up to it's claims. Give it a whirl at Walgreens. ALL mu is returnable if you don't like it. ((Just clarify as you make the purchase...I always do.)) Not sure about the other drugstores...

Originally Posted by eightthirty Sorry for the delay. I really like the Prestige e/s's, but I hear Milani e/s are all the rage for drugstore e/s. I have about 8 of them. I like the shimmery ones. I'm going to have to seek them out. According to my GM at WG's we don't carry them due to demographics (aka we're surrounded by caucasian upper class - rich snobby beotches). I don't consider it to be an ethnic product....but w/e. I'll just have to travel a bit. I do think Prestige e/s's are the best of the stuff I've tried. I'm still experimenting with the Isadora e/s. Anyway, I'm rambling.
The Rimmel Volume Boost is good. There is a slight tingle, not quite as noticeable as Lip Venom, which I personally love. As far as plumping goes....I just like the tingle and the gloss. I'm not sure if it lives up to it's claims. Give it a whirl at Walgreens. ALL mu is returnable if you don't like it. ((Just clarify as you make the purchase...I always do.)) Not sure about the other drugstores...

thanks for letting us know!
yeah, most drugstores do that, thank god!

thanks again!

what did you think of the physicans forumal eye brightner mascara [in metallic black]? i bought some not too long ago and wasnt impressed.

Originally Posted by truehugswait what did you think of the physicans forumal eye brightner mascara [in metallic black]? i bought some not too long ago and wasnt impressed. So far not impressed, but I found it takes a few uses of each mascara before it's true colors shine through. The brush itself, doesn't look like it's up to par. I'm thinkin' I am a die hard VOLUMINOUS fan and nothing will change that....unless I delve into department store cosmetics and I don't need any more addicitions!!

Latest posts

Back