mini haul at ulta

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Does the solid last? Is it as 'potent' as the spray? I've always wondered about that... didn't know if it was something that can only be smelled if you stuck your nose to your wrist...
icon_wink.gif
As far as the Ulta shadows... you should go now... they have a $3.50 off $10 purchase coupon (paper & site - even if you use your reward cert. - just print out the coupon from the site, & you can get the discount) they have the spring kit out now... it's really nice. I have the Xmas kit (in my notepad) - and I use that all the time. Actually I was going to get it today, but I didn't have that 2nd coupon w/ me... and I'm a tightwad, so I'll have to go back! LOL But I did see that "Breeze " shade in the kit... which is why I bought it in the full size. THey have a nice group of colors in this one... and nice lipglosses too. (Plus cute yellow or pink carry boxes)
wink.gif
when i use the solid it's after i have already used the spray so i don't know how long it lasts since after awhile i just don't smell it on me anymore. i like to think it lasts lol i'l havet o ask someone when i go out how i smell lol
i'm spending most of my money on mac stuff and i am not too fond of "springy" colors i will wait til they have another one. cus they do have those thingies often i was going to get the one around christmas for my cousins (they are 11 and 13 never too early lol) but i ended up getting them something smaller

Originally Posted by Anya1976 when i use the solid it's after i have already used the spray so i don't know how long it lasts since after awhile i just don't smell it on me anymore. i like to think it lasts lol i'l havet o ask someone when i go out how i smell lol
i'm spending most of my money on mac stuff and i am not too fond of "springy" colors i will wait til they have another one. cus they do have those thingies often i was going to get the one around christmas for my cousins (they are 11 and 13 never too early lol) but i ended up getting them something smaller

Yeah - they usually have em' a few times a year... I'm hoping MAC has a lot of stuff at this show I'm going to on Tuesday so i can load up myself! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yeah - they usually have em' a few times a year... I'm hoping MAC has a lot of stuff at this show I'm going to on Tuesday so i can load up myself! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i'm jealous!!! i wanna go ggrr

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i'm jealous!!! i wanna go ggrr C'mon over!
wink.gif
I'm thinking since I'm on a MUCH more limited budget this year - i'm only going to do the hair necessities - since I still have a bunch of stuff that I've bought last year - & stuff since... and concentrate on the MAC!
smile.gif
I dont remember seeing them there last year - so I'm not sure what they'll have there... but i'm sure it'll be good... it's MAC - how can it be bad? LOL
wink.gif
Will definitley post pics of what I get though!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 C'mon over!
wink.gif
I'm thinking since I'm on a MUCH more limited budget this year - i'm only going to do the hair necessities - since I still have a bunch of stuff that I've bought last year - & stuff since... and concentrate on the MAC!
smile.gif
I dont remember seeing them there last year - so I'm not sure what they'll have there... but i'm sure it'll be good... it's MAC - how can it be bad? LOL
wink.gif
Will definitley post pics of what I get though!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
well tomorrow i will have a decent sized haul. I am just still trying to figure out if i should get 4 more shadows instead of brushes or anything else. *sigh* decisions, decisions....

Originally Posted by Anya1976 well tomorrow i will have a decent sized haul. I am just still trying to figure out if i should get 4 more shadows instead of brushes or anything else. *sigh* decisions, decisions.... I'm lovin' my cheap craft store brushes... so my vote would be more shadows! lol But thats just my vote... lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'm lovin' my cheap craft store brushes... so my vote would be more shadows! lol But thats just my vote... lol
wink.gif
i mean i do have quite a ew brushes already (check my notepad lol) i'm sure i will figure it out tomorrow cus i think i am gonna hit nordstroms first for my shiseido foundation and mascara... then i will go to sephora for the nars brush (unless nordies carries nars i can't remmeber) then head to mac with the rest of my money

Back