mini haul at ulta

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok i decided to go there since i needed more UD primer potion

so i got that and i ended up trying

a mini lola oil free sheer foundation it was only 4 bucks

2110079.jpg

i used the tester and wheat was a match.

has anyone tried this foundation? any rants or raves from oily skinned girls?

and i got a a few UD things free with my UD purchase (another reason i LOVE going to ulta they always have free stuff)

i got a cool shimmer stick in eldorado and i got a liquid metal eyes in kryptonite

Originally Posted by Anya1976 ok i decided to go there since i needed more UD primer potionso i got that and i ended up trying

a mini lola oil free sheer foundation it was only 4 bucks

2110079.jpg

i used the tester and wheat was a match.

has anyone tried this foundation? any rants or raves from oily skinned girls?

and i got a a few UD things free with my UD purchase (another reason i LOVE going to ulta they always have free stuff)

i got a cool shimmer stick in eldorado and i got a liquid metal eyes in kryptonite

Nice! I love that store! LOL I'm waiting for this weekned to go - My mom got her reward cert. today - so I should get mine soon - I need more Ralph Lauren Blue perfume & I'm sure with what I've spent - I'm a level 100 by now LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice! I love that store! LOL I'm waiting for this weekned to go - My mom got her reward cert. today - so I should get mine soon - I need more Ralph Lauren Blue perfume & I'm sure with what I've spent - I'm a level 100 by now LOL
wink.gif
i'm only a level 2 this time last time i got one i was at a level 6. i don't go into ulta much since i go to mac most often or go to nordstroms. have you tried amazing cosmectics? they don't have it at the store closest to my house but i want to try their mineral foundations. i figured since i went to tan and i wasnt far from ulta that i'd shoot over there instead of waiting til monday and getting it at nordstroms or sephora.

I wanted to look at the tanning lotions they have but DUH i forgot when i got there and i only had like 10 mins b4 the store closed anyway.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i'm only a level 2 this time last time i got one i was at a level 6. i don't go into ulta much since i go to mac most often or go to nordstroms. have you tried amazing cosmectics? they don't have it at the store closest to my house but i want to try their mineral foundations. i figured since i went to tan and i wasnt far from ulta that i'd shoot over there instead of waiting til monday and getting it at nordstroms or sephora.

I wanted to look at the tanning lotions they have but DUH i forgot when i got there and i only had like 10 mins b4 the store closed anyway.

I was a level 8 last time- and I know I've spent more than that this time (also because I had like $200 in GC's on TOP of what I spent!
icon_redface.gif
) What lotion were you gonna get? I worked at a few tanning salons & did the Smart Tan training... so any info or opinions - just ask
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I was a level 8 last time- and I know I've spent more than that this time (also because I had like $200 in GC's on TOP of what I spent!
icon_redface.gif
) What lotion were you gonna get? I worked at a few tanning salons & did the Smart Tan training... so any info or opinions - just ask
wink.gif
oh girl i have been researching this since i started tanning. so i end up knowing more than the girls at the salon.I usually help them sell lotins by talkin to customers when i am in line lol i ask them their skin type's and what they want from their lotion and tell them what they'd possibly like and the girls usually get sales out of it. AND i push moisturizer since people dont understand the importance of using them if they tan.i generally use cal tan lotions but ulta has body drench so i figured i could get a cheapy lotion to use between my good lotions even though i have like 25 lotions. I have a body drench tingle but i rarely use tingles so i wanted to try the sweet mary jane cooling lotion.

Originally Posted by Marisol whoo hoo! nice haul... just wait til i post on monday lol that will be major haulin time.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 just wait til i post on monday lol that will be major haulin time. I wanna see it... with some FOTD's too!

Originally Posted by Anya1976 oh girl i have been researching this since i started tanning. so i end up knowing more than the girls at the salon.I usually help them sell lotins by talkin to customers when i am in line lol i ask them their skin type's and what they want from their lotion and tell them what they'd possibly like and the girls usually get sales out of it. AND i push moisturizer since people dont understand the importance of using them if they tan.i generally use cal tan lotions but ulta has body drench so i figured i could get a cheapy lotion to use between my good lotions even though i have like 25 lotions. I have a body drench tingle but i rarely use tingles so i wanted to try the sweet mary jane cooling lotion.

Oh.. heck yes on the moisturizer!!! I use tanning moisturizers as my regular body lotion! LOL Right now I'm using my Body Drench Hemp lotion I got at last years IBS show (And will probably get something again this Tuesday at the show again! Can't wait!) But before this, I was using Hempz, and the Angel moisturizer by Designer Skin. We used to keep a full bottle in our rooms for people to use. We used the regular Body Drench (I like the hemp version better IMO) but people would buy it like crazy! They realized how good it is for daily use besides just for tanning!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I wanna see it... with some FOTD's too! i'll take pics i promise!!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh.. heck yes on the moisturizer!!! I use tanning moisturizers as my regular body lotion! LOL Right now I'm using my Body Drench Hemp lotion I got at last years IBS show (And will probably get something again this Tuesday at the show again! Can't wait!) But before this, I was using Hempz, and the Angel moisturizer by Designer Skin. We used to keep a full bottle in our rooms for people to use. We used the regular Body Drench (I like the hemp version better IMO) but people would buy it like crazy! They realized how good it is for daily use besides just for tanning!
wink.gif
people don't get that mineral oil in lotions dries your skin out. so since i tan i don't need that happenin i use undercover angel fiji blends monsoon, norvell daily moisturizer cal tan's total immersion, and i love my body shop body butters and their lotions cus they don't have mineral oil or petrolatum in them. i think ulta has the body drench hemp i don't think they have the mondo big size that i have seen on tanforless.com my salon pretty much only carries cal tan stuff (so that's cal tan, emerald bay, and matahari) and then Australian gold and Swedish beauty (which i really hate) and they just started carrying a few designer skin lotionsI have a bunch of lipgloss i got from the salon too i LOVE lipglosses i am so addicted i just bought a new cal tan one today (without spf unfortunately)

and another thing people don't buy at the salon are facial tanning lotions..... and they use tingles on their faces ACK these people don't get how bad that is for their skin my friend used to do that and developed roseacea and it only went away a month or two after she stopped with the tingles on her face. I try to explain that to people too.

sounds like nice stuff!

is this a pre-shopping day? lol. i thought you were gonna go on monday?

Originally Posted by Marisol You better! i'm workin tomorrow night so i will probably be doing a FOTD together i just don't know what i am gonna wear.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 sounds like nice stuff!

Guess its a 'nibble' before the big bite! LOL
wink.gif

I think its like training for a marathon. She is just getting warmed up.
tongue.gif

i couldn't help myself. lolulta was kinda close lol and i "needed" UD primer potion and i bought a lipgloss at my salon i coudln't help myself when they get a new lipgloss i always buy it.

Originally Posted by Marisol I think its like training for a marathon. She is just getting warmed up.
tongue.gif
lmao you guys are killin me.

Originally Posted by Marisol I think its like training for a marathon. She is just getting warmed up.
tongue.gif
We're the ones that jog along side & sqirt h2O in your mouth! GO Angela GO!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 We're the ones that jog along side & sqirt h2O in your mouth! GO Angie GO!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

enablers

Latest posts

Back