Mini Haul :D

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright, so I am very excited to get some new makeup :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I bought it today at walmart. (I understand everyone's dislike about buying from there, but right now it's my only option "offline" unless I drive an hour over a mountain. xD)

(Sorry for the gigantic image and cruddy lighting/photography, I took this in my bathroom right by the sink. XD)

I got:
A pack of cosmetic wedges for 1.75
CoverGirl Clean Liquid Foundation in Ivory (205) for 5.94
NYC Kohl Brow/Liner Pencil in Jet Black and In The Navy for .93 cents a liner
NYC Lipstick in Fragile Pink for 1.72

NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder Compact in Translucent 701A for 2.74

I've played with most of these and I have to say, I love them. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The black liner stays on really well, and the foundation isn't too dark. The translucent powder is slightly iridescent rather than a matte powder, which I like. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It doesn't take much to go over your entire face. The sponge that comes with it is really dinky though. Best buy your own or use a brush like me. 
The pink is a gorgeous almost nude colour. It's a bright pink and kinda shimmery. Lasts forever. I put it on earlier this afternoon and I've been drinking things non stop and it's still on. Not drying either, which I love. 
the foundation is absolutely amazing. I prefer it to Revlon Colorstay. It matches my skin better and it's less greasy.  xDD sorry about this jumble. XD I'm on a Mtn. Dew hyper fit plus happy I got some new makeup to play with!  I can't wait until my new brushes come in. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I ordered a set from Coastal Scents, their 22 one.

There isnt anything wrong with makeup from walmart, its priced good.

Great little haul, I love the NYC lipstick shade!

@ Emaria: Love your haul. BTW ... I understand from your post that your close to Wam-Lart but if you ever get a chance to go to The Dollar Tree ... You can usually find NYC for $1.

I love me some Wam-Lart because it is right down the road. As for make-up from there ... HELLA YES! Since Hard Candy is now there, I seem to have bypassed all other make-up brands from there and ALWAYS head over to the Hard Candy area and gush over all their goody goodness.

Back