mini haul on sephora.com! lol

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
-Nars Orgasm blush

-Nars Deep throat blush

-Nars Orgasm lip gloss

-Urban Decay primer potion

lol. I've gone crazy in the past 3 days with makeup!

I made an order on saturday, went to mac yesterday, and this order today!

It's ok though because I haven't been buying clothes or shoes. hehe

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 -Nars Orgasm blush-Nars Deep throat blush

-Nars Orgasm lip gloss

-Urban Decay primer potion

lol. I've gone crazy in the past 3 days with makeup!

I made an order on saturday, went to mac yesterday, and this order today!

It's ok though because I haven't been buying clothes or shoes. hehe

Ooooh lucky you! I love Deep throat. its very pretty. How did you like the primer?

Oh, I'm not sure how it works, I just placed the order a few minutes ago. lol

My shadow creases sometimes, and I needed something else to add up to $75 so I can get free shipping .lol

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 Oh, I'm not sure how it works, I just placed the order a few minutes ago. lolMy shadow creases sometimes, and I needed something else to add up to $75 so I can get free shipping .lol

You'll LOVE the primer... I just got it, and I've been totally 'Grease-Crease' free for 2 days (both 12+ hrs. of wearing!)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 --Urban Decay primer potion

Since I don't wanna feel left out, I am going to have to go to Sephora and get this.
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa Since I don't wanna feel left out, I am going to have to go to Sephora and get this.
icon_twisted.gif
hehe. yeah. it's only $14 too!

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 hehe. yeah. it's only $14 too! But for me, I can't go into Sephora and just buy one thing.
icon_redface.gif

Nice haul Lizzy! I have NARS Orgasm blush & love it & the gloss is being sent to me as we speak. The girl that CP'ed it for me weeks ago was in hospital so she couldnt sent it out.

Back