Mini M/U haul...

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Well since I am lacking on the cash, and I was going through "I need makeup" withdrawals, I did a little mini haul. They are all low end brands, but still great

I got 3 Milani eye shadows:

Atlantis (which looks sickeningly like Electric Eel, so I had to get it since I sold my EE and was kinda regretting it LoL)

Shock

Enchantment

The Sonia Kashuk brush set

Jergens "Natural Glow" body lotion (no picture)

Reaction score
Any haul is a good haul! I have the eyebrow brush/eyelash comb and I LOVE it. Its the best one I've ever owned.

Do you like the Jergens Natural Glow lotion? How soon before you see some color? I have heard it works great and evidently its been sold out all over.

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Well since I am lacking on the cash, and I was going through "I need makeup" withdrawals, I did a little mini haul. They are all low end brands, but still great

Atlantis (which looks sickeningly like Electric Eel, so I had to get it since I sold my EE and was kinda regretting it LoL)

Shock

Enchantment

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Well since I am lacking on the cash, and I was going through "I need makeup" withdrawals, I did a little mini haul. They are all low end brands, but still great

Shock

Enchantment

Nice haul! I've been wanting to try these Milani shadows, but every store near me that has them only has like 5 or 6 shades, and none really jumped out at me..
The colors you got are pretty though! I've still yet to see those!!

Liz

Reaction score
yay! that light purple looks like parfait amour e/s

Reaction score
Nice haul sweetie, enjoy your haul. Our Walgreens has only 4-5 Milani e/s colours.

Reaction score
Nice haul Ash! I got my sister that brush set and she really likes it.

Reaction score
How do these milani es wear?Do they last,adn do they have good pigment?Cool haul,i like the purple one on the end.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by elljmz Any haul is a good haul! . I totally agree!It all looks great!

Jen

Reaction score
How are you liking your e/s Ashley? The brush does look nice. I have some of those brushes as well.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nydoll23 How do these milani es wear?Do they last,adn do they have good pigment?Cool haul,i like the purple one on the end. I think their e/s wear nicely and they are pretty pigmented, especially for being only $3. I definitly reccomend them for colors you may wear on special occasions and not all that time and that you don't won't to spend alot on!

Latest posts