Mini M/U haul...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well since I am lacking on the cash, and I was going through "I need makeup" withdrawals, I did a little mini haul. They are all low end brands, but still great
smile.gif

I got 3 Milani eye shadows:

Atlantis (which looks sickeningly like Electric Eel, so I had to get it since I sold my EE and was kinda regretting it LoL)

Shock

Enchantment

The Sonia Kashuk brush set

Jergens "Natural Glow" body lotion (no picture)

Any haul is a good haul! I have the eyebrow brush/eyelash comb and I LOVE it. Its the best one I've ever owned.

Do you like the Jergens Natural Glow lotion? How soon before you see some color? I have heard it works great and evidently its been sold out all over.

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Well since I am lacking on the cash, and I was going through "I need makeup" withdrawals, I did a little mini haul. They are all low end brands, but still great
smile.gif

Atlantis (which looks sickeningly like Electric Eel, so I had to get it since I sold my EE and was kinda regretting it LoL)

Shock

Enchantment

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Well since I am lacking on the cash, and I was going through "I need makeup" withdrawals, I did a little mini haul. They are all low end brands, but still great
smile.gif

Shock

Enchantment

Nice haul! I've been wanting to try these Milani shadows, but every store near me that has them only has like 5 or 6 shades, and none really jumped out at me..
icon_wink.gif
The colors you got are pretty though! I've still yet to see those!!
icon_frown.gif

Nice haul sweetie, enjoy your haul. Our Walgreens has only 4-5 Milani e/s colours.

How do these milani es wear?Do they last,adn do they have good pigment?Cool haul,i like the purple one on the end.

Originally Posted by elljmz Any haul is a good haul! . I totally agree!It all looks great!

How are you liking your e/s Ashley? The brush does look nice. I have some of those brushes as well.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 How do these milani es wear?Do they last,adn do they have good pigment?Cool haul,i like the purple one on the end. I think their e/s wear nicely and they are pretty pigmented, especially for being only $3. I definitly reccomend them for colors you may wear on special occasions and not all that time and that you don't won't to spend alot on!

Latest posts

Back