Mini MAC haul + My Kelly Clarkson concert info!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First of all:

I got a Gleam and Swish in the mail today from Liz!! Thanks! I can't wait to use them!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Swish is sooo pretty!

And....

I know some ya'll were interested...so in case you miss it...

I posted my kelly clarkson concert pics in the entertainment forum. Hopw you enjoy!

you're welcome! glad you like em
biggrin.gif
i could never figure out how to use swish
icon_eek.gif

I love Gleam and Swish, Ash! I just got them in the mail a couple of weeks ago, but I've really been enjoying them!
smile.gif

Have never tried either of those, but hope you enjoy them.

I'm off to check out your Kelly Clarkson pics, I think shes amazing I'd love to see her live :icon_love

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Have never tried either of those, but hope you enjoy them.

I'm off to check out your Kelly Clarkson pics, I think shes amazing I'd love to see her live :icon_love

Swish is SUCH a pretty color!
smile.gif

Hope you enjoy by pics!
biggrin.gif

woohoo! Gleam and Swish are two of my most faves! i use swish all the time!
claps.gif

with Swish on the lid i use Tempting in the crease, blend well. its a great match! Try it! I also have used: Tilt, Bronze, Pink Freeze, Idol Eyes, Parfait Amour and the list goes on..

With Gleam, i found i need a base for this one, or it wears away fast! Dang Lusters! Gleam is great as a highlighter or a lid color. I have used Orb, Beaded and Arena with it..

Hope this helps!

Gleam is gorgeous! I find it shows up better on darker skin, so I use it alot more often in summer

Latest posts

Back