Mini Me...that's me!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Moneeka a.k.a as mini me, just wanted to introduce to myself and say hey. I am from the toronto area and i am also a makeup artist...and i just love makeup... looking forward to chit chatting with you all!

hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california. glad to have you on here
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Moneeka

Hey everyone! My name is Moneeka a.k.a as mini me, just wanted to introduce to myself and say hey. I am from the toronto area and i am also a makeup artist...and i just love makeup... looking forward to chit chatting with you all!

Hi Mini Me!!! I am Tony from California! Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by Moneeka Hey everyone! My name is Moneeka a.k.a as mini me, just wanted to introduce to myself and say hey. I am from the toronto area and i am also a makeup artist...and i just love makeup... looking forward to chit chatting with you all! Just wanna say welcome to a fellow Canuck
smile.gif

Hi Moneeka! how cool to have another makeup artist on here!

I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria

YAY.. .another make up artist on the site! Welcome to MakeUpTalk Mini-me. I'm Laura from Ireland. Looking forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Wow! Everyone is so welcoming here..can't wait to chat to u all! I am crazy about makeup and looking forward to the dare to be challenges! Sorry if i am a little slow at replying i am new to all of this...once again, i feel like i have come home you are very friendly! Ciao for now!

Originally Posted by monniej hi moneeka and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. Hi it is very nice to meet u

Latest posts

Back