Mini Sephora Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
On the way home last night, I strayed....into Sephora.
icon_redface.gif

I had only planned to look and test, not buy. Yeah, you know how well that turns out.
icon_rolleyes.gif

This is what I bought:

Coffee & Cream Exfoliating Shower Scrub

Model Co. - Perfection Lip Wax Kit (its not for removing hair though!)

Model Co. - Illusion Lip Enhancer Kit

I'll do reviews after trying them, although I have used the scrub before. It smells delicious.

Thanks! I never heard of this brand called "Model Co." - the collection seems to have a lot of products specifically for troubleshooting.

For example: a portable heated eyelash curler, an exfoliating makeup remover washcloth, portable wipes that also exfoliate, a headband, etc...

The lip wax kit is this mini compact that has a tiny brush and nude colored lip liner and a strip of a waxy-like balm. You're supposed to sweep the brush across the wax and smooth it on your lips and its supposed to fill in the lines in your lips so that your lipstick goes on smoother.

I can't wait to try it out. I'll keep you posted.

Yum i'd almost eat the scrub rather than using it on my body!!! Enjoy girlie
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Yum i'd almost eat the scrub rather than using it on my body!!! Enjoy girlie
smile.gif
LOL I hear ya Laura! Nice haul
claps.gif

What is the Lip Wax Kit about? I haven't ever heard of that company, but that sounds like a cool haul... The scrub sounds delicious!

Originally Posted by XxCalixX LOL I hear ya Laura! Nice haul
claps.gif
I once had a flavoured lipgloss.. It was Boots Natural Collections Toffee Cream gloss and it was gone in a few weeks because i used to keep re-applying so i could lick my lips!

The lip wax kit is this wax you brush over your lips to fill in the lines so this way your lipstick goes on smoother. It was an impulse buy but I think it has good potential to work out for me. We'll see.

Latest posts

Back