Mini Stila haul!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Here in Greece they have 20% sale to Stila products so I bought some stuff!! I bought:

Peach Lip Glaze

Mocha Glaze Lip Liner

Gladiola Convertible Color for cheeks and

#5 all-over shadow brush!!

The Stila make up artist did a hole face make up on me and the first thing she did is to use on my face as a foundation Pivotal Skin!! Oh my God,I really love that product!!It gives a very nice coverage not heavy at all,the coverage is perfect,is light and it's also perfect on my oily skin!!I think the next time I'll go to the Stila counter I'll definetely buy it!! Also I really loved the products I bought: Peach lip glaze is perfect for a summer nudish look on your lips.I's the first time I'm buyig a cheek Convertible Color and it's so natural on cheeks! Also it's the first time I'm buying any of Stila brushes and #5 is really good!!!:icon_love

Originally Posted by Trisha Yay glad you got some stuff at discount Sophia! I cant wait til Pivotal Skin is relaunched here, its great stuff! And i dont know if the MA may have told you, the the sponge inside it is anti bacterial also!! x
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Really I didn't know that!!Pivotal Skin is really good!! Oh Trisha thanks for the tips, Convertible Colors are very good even on my oily skin!!Much better than Rouge Pots!

Originally Posted by Sophia
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Really I didn't know that!!Pivotal Skin is really good!! Oh Trisha thanks for the tips, Convertible Colors are very good even on my oily skin!!Much better than Rouge Pots! I love pivotal skin, I'm going to get some when it gets repackaged. Until then I'll just have to put up with my pivotal sun
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell I love pivotal skin, I'm going to get some when it gets repackaged. Until then I'll just have to put up with my pivotal sun
icon_smile.gif
:icon_loveHave you used Privotal Skin in the past?I only used it today once and I wanna know if it's a good product for everyday use!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) What a great haul Sophia!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks Reija!

yay! nice little haul
smile.gif
i've never heard of the foundation though. don't you just love sales?! i've never seen a makeup brand go on sale before

Originally Posted by Liz yay! nice little haul
smile.gif
i've never heard of the foundation though. don't you just love sales?! i've never seen a makeup brand go on sale before
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It's not the first time! Here when we have sales on clothes and shoes (twice a year) we have sales and in make up brands like Lancome,Clinique,Estee Lauder,Biotherm etc.And in Stila of course and it was a great opportunity to buy some products cheepier!!
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia :icon_loveHave you used Privotal Skin in the past?I only used it today once and I wanna know if it's a good product for everyday use! It depends how much coverage you need. I don't need much so it's ideal for me and it's pretty foolproof to apply.

Back