Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know where I can get this mascara? HSN used to sell it but their website has indicated sold out for awhile. Actually most of the Mirenesse products are sold out. Hmm maybe they had some kind of falling out with Hsn. Anyhow, I love this mascara. Also, I went to the Mirenesse website and I'm just not sure about it because its from Australia(not that theres anything wrong with Australia but I've never bought anything from overseas)

Or maybe someone knows of another brand of mascara that works the same way (tubes of mascara over yout lashes)

Thank you in advance.

PS. I did buy YSL Faux Cils because of all the recs on here and while it is a great mascara for going out for me I love the Mirenesse because it comes off so easily in the shower and there is never any of that black residue under my lashes that I get with other mascaras no matter what eye makeup remover I use.

Thanks Again!

Originally Posted by elljmz Hi everyone!Does anyone know where I can get this mascara? HSN used to sell it but their website has indicated sold out for awhile. Actually most of the Mirenesse products are sold out. Hmm maybe they had some kind of falling out with Hsn. Anyhow, I love this mascara. Also, I went to the Mirenesse website and I'm just not sure about it because its from Australia(not that theres anything wrong with Australia but I've never bought anything from overseas)

Or maybe someone knows of another brand of mascara that works the same way (tubes of mascara over yout lashes)

Thank you in advance.

PS. I did buy YSL Faux Cils because of all the recs on here and while it is a great mascara for going out for me I love the Mirenesse because it comes off so easily in the shower and there is never any of that black residue under my lashes that I get with other mascaras no matter what eye makeup remover I use.

Thanks Again!

Hey Jenni! There is a mascara out that I saw at a trade show recently that is supposed to do the same thing (with the 'tubes') it's called "Kiss Me" by Blinc. Maybe you can look into that? I think my mom might be able to help you with the Mirenesse (she's K*O* on here) I think she used that also....
icon_wink.gif

Thanks Janelle

Today I'm going to the womans show at the Novi Expo Center ( I'm from Michigan). I will definately look for that mascara there. It is a pretty cool show that is open to the public. They have hair, makeup, jewelry, clothing, womens health and nutrition, fitness. I haven't been in a couple of years but it is a nice getaway for me and my friend for a few hours while my husband watches our daughter. I will report back afterall I need to get rid of that pink box that pops up if you have less than 5 posts. LOL

Originally Posted by elljmz Thanks JanelleToday I'm going to the womans show at the Novi Expo Center ( I'm from Michigan). I will definately look for that mascara there. It is a pretty cool show that is open to the public. They have hair, makeup, jewelry, clothing, womens health and nutrition, fitness. I haven't been in a couple of years but it is a nice getaway for me and my friend for a few hours while my husband watches our daughter. I will report back afterall I need to get rid of that pink box that pops up if you have less than 5 posts. LOL

LOL You only have 2 to go! LOL Have fun on your shopping trip & be sure to come back & tell us all the stuff you got !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back