Mischa Barton Arrested for DUI

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
mischa_barton_240.jpg

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Actress Mischa Barton was arrested overnight for driving under the influence, possession of illegal narcotics and driving without a valid license, celebrity Web site TMZ reported on Thursday.

Barton is a former star of hit television drama "The O.C."

Barton was "pulled over early this morning around 3 a.m. as she was driving in West Hollywood, Calif., and is still in custody, being held on $10,000 bail." TMZ reported.

(Reporting by Michelle Nichols)

SOURCE

Apparently there's no such thing as a good girl in Hollywood... Either that, or they all eventually turn "bad!"

Yeah, I saw this on TMZ! lol.

I've seen pics of her smoking pot before. She must've been LOOKING to get into trouble if she was driving in the middle of the night without a valid license AND under the influence with paraphernalia and/or drugs in the car...

Hayden Panettiere seems good so far. All she's done is licked a statue's butt and pretended to lick a friend's boob! LOL!

How do they get themselves into these kinda binds?

I mean how many OTHER celebs get caught doin dumb ish, u'd THINK the rest of 'em would wise up...

another celebrity heading to the slammer....

they all hang around in the same group of friends too...paris, lindsay, nicole, mischa.

im not surprised by this actually. i've seen pictures of her smoking pot while in the drivers seat of her car.

I agree...take a damn cab! It's not like you don't have enough money.

I hate this celebrities these days days it gets me pissed off the could hurt Innocent people with children stupid ****s.

Can't these people afford drivers? Damn. Maybe it's all a publicity stunt now. Every other week a young star is getting arrested. It's the "In thing".

She doesn't look like the type to have 'illegal narcotics'...but yeah, it seems as though EVERYONE has or is getting a DUI.

I think getting a DUI is like a prerequisite for young Hollywood. She should've got a cab.

These girls just don't get it do they!!!?? If you've had a couple to much to drink WHY DRIVE!? You're only endangering others lives get a taxi or someone to drive for you!

Latest posts

Back