Mischa Barton's Style: 1 or 10?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mischa Barton has such a beautiful face, her makeup seems to always look fresh and flawless, she has nice skin, healthy hair, very pretty eyes and eyelashes, but who dresses her? Her sense of style can be horrific sometimes, why does she wear such unflattering clothes?

In thise case i think her makeup is fresh, makes her look young and beautiful, healthy to an extent.
Mischa.jpg

This dress is tremendously unflattering on her, it looks huge on her and it makes her look 10 pounds heavier, the design is BAD, whoever made it has to design granny clothes, and what is that thing that looks like a pantyhose like thing coming out of the dress, yuck.
Mischa1.jpg

Mischa3.jpg

It doesn't flatter her chest area either, it makes her boobs look like they're saggy,
Mischa2.jpg

And about the shoes im not so sure if i like them, probably with something different, but definitely NOT with this dress.

I give her a 2, on a scale of 1 to 10, just cause her face and makeup are good.

Her makeup is so pretty! I would have given her a 10 based on the face shot, but then when I saw to the full body shot I gave her a 5.

I would give it a five. Her hair and makeup are on point, the dress could be a little better though.

I wont lie, I love this chick (not so much her "acting"). I kinda like the dress, I wont hold a grudge against it, anywho. I would give the dress an 8 and her a 10+

She's a negative in my eyes. She has a pretty face but she carries herself awfully and always looks so bad. It's a shame. She's young and has a good figure....

I agree with Bene... she always slumps. And her clothes are HIDEOUS. It IS a shame because she has a very pretty face and her makeup here is gorgeous

I saw a recent picture of her in a magazine with deathly white skin and draining dark brown hair..in my opinion she looks unhealthy at the best of times. D: Her clothes always seem to sag downwards. :|

The very first pic here has given her a point, but that awful dress had brought it down 1! 2/10 I say.

She's beautiful, and I love the eyelash extensions, but she wears some wack stuff.

I actually don't think the dress is too bad, but I wouldn't wear it myself. She is so beautiful, though. Perfect face!

Latest posts

Back