Miss Dior Chérie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, haven't had the chance to sample it yet...

Originally Posted by Mirtilla Do you know anything about this new fragrance?

Originally Posted by Mirtilla Do you know anything about this new fragrance? No,is that new? Have you tested it yet?

this is the first ive heard of it, and it sounds interesting, especially since its a new version of miss dior.

riley keough is cute. heres an interview with her from lisa maries website forums.

image1.jpg

Quote:
In Poland it sells like hot cakes. funny you say that because i had a polish customer come in to my job (sephora) asking for it and that's what made me smell it and i fell in love! i usually don't go crazy for fragrances, but i can't wait to get this. i love it! yeah, it's a year old or so, but still, i loooooooove it!

Every time I smell it I have a different opinion. I always put it on in the store. Sometimes I think it smells really good, but sometimes it doesn't smell great - like it doesn't smell bad, I just don't like it as much.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif funny you say that because i had a polish customer come in to my job (sephora) asking for it and that's what made me smell it and i fell in love! i usually don't go crazy for fragrances, but i can't wait to get this. i love it! yeah, it's a year old or so, but still, i loooooooove it! OMG! Jennifer crazy for a perfume? Wow! j/k! I just know you're not into products like that really...

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG! Jennifer crazy for a perfume? Wow! j/k! I just know you're not into products like that really... LOL you're right! it's unusual for me, so it must be great
wink.gif

Oh, I love this one! It's been on my wish list ever since it came out.

I smelled this on a coworker 2 weeks ago and fell in love! I ran out that weekend and bought it. Its my favorite perfume and perfect for this season. Its a little fruity smelly i find. If you like those kind of notes in your perfume def check it out! Its beautiful!

I have this in the 3.4 size, I love it so much! I get a ton of compliments when I wear it. It is one of those fragrances, that I feel glad that I am wearing!! Definately one of my absolute favorites!

I think it smells good but I have to get a grip because my perfume collection is already out of control.

Well, I don't know about the new one, but the old kind smelled like jsamine flowers, and it was a fresh smell, a very Fall like fagrence...

Latest posts

Back