Missing earring

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My sapphire & white gold earring is missing ...and I can't find it
scared.gif

It must've fell out my top ear (I have two holes in each ear)

I spent so much money on it...I made sure the two pairs matched

...I already lost the pendant when it fell down the drain

I pray its still in my room *crosses fingers

teeth.jpg

I even had it on today in this picture
frown.gif
I'm so bummed

Ever been bummed about something valuable you lost or can't find?

If so, post.

yes
frown.gif
i lost my swarovsky stud earing last week and i loved them
frown.gif
im so sad

Originally Posted by alittlebit /img/forum/go_quote.gif yes
frown.gif
i lost my swarovsky stud earing last week and i loved them
frown.gif
im so sad
hug.gif
i know how u feel

I damn near lost one my emerald cut garnet earrings last week.It fell out of my ear (at work) and luckily I found it.

Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I damn near lost one my emerald cut garnet earrings last week.It fell out of my ear (at work) and luckily I found it. lucky you... hopefully i find mine
dong.gif

hm i lost a few earrings in my day, it really bums you out..i was super bummed I lost my god belly button ring a couple weeks ago...good luck finding it. pray to st. anthony and it will turn up.

LONG ago my mother gave me a gold Mother of Pearl ring. It was missing a prong, but the stone was in there pretty tight. I took it off one day to shower, and the ring has been missing since. While I can't be positive it had a lot of financial value, it had a lot of sentimental value since it was my mom's before she gave it to me. I'm still VERY upset to this day... The ring just vanished!

Latest posts

Back