Missing Image, please help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Girls, for some reason am missing an image here on this thread

If you had previously viewed this thread then it might still be inside your temporary internet files on your computer.I NEED this image!! Can I ask each of you to search your TEMP internet files(see the description below) for the name ranksnew

This is the name of the image. If you locate it just PM me and let me know

Thanks!

============================================

Open either Microsoft Internet Explorer or the Windows Control Panel.

2. In Internet Explorer, open the Tools menu and choose the Internet Options... menu. In Control Panel. open the Internet Options list item. In either case, a new window titled "Internet Properties" appears.

3. In the Temporary Internet Files section of the Internet Properties window, click the "Settings..." button. A new "Settings" window appears.

4. In the "Settings" window, click the "View Files..." button. After a brief delay, a new Windows Explorer window appears. This window displays all of the Temporary Internet Files stored on the computer and their location on the local hard drive. The window also displays the URL where each temporary file came from.

======================

Firefox instructions

I cannot locate how to do it from Firefox, but can you just do a search from your computer's search function?

1. click on start

2. Click on Search

3. Choose all files and folders

4. Type the name ranksnew in the "all or part of the file name" section

Thanks!! Someone has to have this

Back