Mj A Verdict Was Reached!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, who knows... even the head juror said, maybe he has molested young boys, but as far as THIS boy - there was no evidence.

He is a looney toon though.... he should be in a mental hospital....
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yeah, who knows... even the head juror said, maybe he has molested young boys, but as far as THIS boy - there was no evidence.

He is a looney toon though.... he should be in a mental hospital....
icon_eek.gif

agree,mj needs to be in a padded rm.
eek.gif

Personally, I'm not convinced that he's a child molester. (But I'm not convinced that he's not one either!) I can see how someone who didn't have a childhood would be so obsessed with kids. SUPER weird obsession, but doesn't mean it's sexual. I mean, he's never had sleepovers as a kid so maybe that's just what he's doing now.

He also needs to stop messing with his nose. I mean, it's like all gone already. Pretty soon, he's only going to have nostrils, if that.
icon_eek.gif

But, yeah, anyone who lets their kids sleep over Jackson's after this should be prosecuted. At least for stupidity, if nothing else.

Originally Posted by Trisha Well said Jess, the parents of all these children should be ashamed of themselves. If they believe MJ's past to be true, wtf did they let their kids spend time with him?
MJ was robbed of his childhood and i think this has caused him to be the way he is (among other things) x

Back