Mj A Verdict Was Reached!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Charmaine Thanks, Gwen! I'm gonna turn on the tv now. you got it girl,im so hyper right now,this is history.
icon_exclaim.gif

I wait with baited breath to find out the verdict on MJ. Persoanlly i believe he is innocent and that some greedy people are out to make money from him.

Originally Posted by Pauline

I wait with baited breath to find out the verdict on MJ. Persoanlly i believe he is innocent and that some greedy people are out to make money from him.

quick anyone think he's Guitly or NOT???? go go go tell us

I know, I was watching Dr. Phil and they pre-empted the show
icon_evil.gif

I haven't kept up with the trial enough to decide whether he's guilty or not, I just wish they'd hurry up and finish so it won't be on the TV every day. Hubby likes to watch CNN and I'm sick of hearing about MJ every 30 minutes!

Although I must admit ... if he's innocent, it does seem weird to me that he would share a bed with so many young boys and such ... but to each their own I guess ...

man! i'm missing out on my soaps for this! if i wanted to know about the trial, i'll go to another channel. i want my soaps!!!
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by Liz

man! i'm missing out on my soaps for this! if i wanted to know about the trial, i'll go to another channel. i want my soaps!!!
icon_evil.gif

NOT GUILTY verdict!!!! wtf

i'm a fan of his music and I thought he would be fond gulity.

wow, this dude needs some help and needs to quit letting kids into his home.

Strangely enough, MJ was a victim of physical and mental abuse (and probably sexual abuse himself.)

i hope he's learned his lesson from this one. everyone around him needs to help keep him away from kids.

Not guilty? Whatever! Why do I have the feeling we will be seeing this trial again in the future? Or at least more kids making accustions and he will be buying them off such as in the past.

Despite what everyone may think about MJ, the case was going to fail from get-go. It was a weak case. The evidence was weak, and let's face it, the accuser's family is nuts. The mom is a liar and has sued on the basis of lies. The accuser himself had denied any kind of sexual relationship numerous times. Basically, the jury decided that these people were just con-artists who saw MJ as a target- a load of money. And I agree with the jury's view- the accuser and his family created LOTS of reasonable doubt. You can't convict on the fact that others have accused him of things before or because he's a weirdo or you "just know." That's not how the legal system works. It would be sad if it did.

He may be guilty, but the fact that he was found innocent is not the fault of the system, the jury, or MJ's money. If you want to blame someone, blame the prosecutor who brought an extremely weak case with very questionable prosecution witnesses. Blame the parents of the accuser- I mean, who lets their child stay over an accused child molester's house? Why not prosecute the parents for endangering their child?

I'm not taking any position on MJ or his guilt or innocence. I'm just saying that a conviction on the basis of the evidence in this case would have been a travesty of the judicial system.

Originally Posted by wongy74 Despite what everyone may think about MJ, the case was going to fail from get-go. It was a weak case. The evidence was weak, and let's face it, the accuser's family is nuts. The mom is a liar and has sued on the basis of lies. The accuser himself had denied any kind of sexual relationship numerous times. Basically, the jury decided that these people were just con-artists who saw MJ as a target- a load of money. And I agree with the jury's view- the accuser and his family created LOTS of reasonable doubt. You can't convict on the fact that others have accused him of things before or because he's a weirdo or you "just know." That's not how the legal system works. It would be sad if it did.
He may be guilty, but the fact that he was found innocent is not the fault of the system, the jury, or MJ's money. If you want to blame someone, blame the prosecutor who brought an extremely weak case with very questionable prosecution witnesses. Blame the parents of the accuser- I mean, who lets their child stay over an accused child molester's house? Why not prosecute the parents for endangering their child?

I'm not taking any position on MJ or his guilt or innocence. I'm just saying that a conviction on the basis of the evidence in this case would have been a travesty of the judicial system.

Hey lady.. are you studying to be a lawyer or what?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I totally agree with you. I had dinner with a friend of mine and her husband and he happens to be a DA. Of course, we started talking about the case and he basically said what you just posted. Hope that all parties involved get help.

LOL! It's a different way of thinking about it, you know? It's not necessarily about whether or not you are guilty or innocent, it's more about what evidence there is and what you can prove and/or disprove.

It was a bad call for the prosecutor to try this case b/c the accuser and his family were shady. BUT, you don't get to pick your complaining witnesses, do ya?

I hope they all get help too, but I doubt they will.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Hey lady.. are you studying to be a lawyer or what?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I totally agree with you. I had dinner with a friend of mine and her husband and he happens to be a DA. Of course, we started talking about the case and he basically said what you just posted. Hope that all parties involved get help.

Back