Mmmm... Bikers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
There's some kind of motorcycle race going on at nearby race track this weekend, so there's a bunch of people in the area driving around on their speed bikes (and some harleys)!

I want to go walk around and check people out. lol!

My husband is really into bikes. He's more of the speed bikes, which is fine by me cause nothing is hotter than seein a guy on one of those!

Originally Posted by tashbash My husband is really into bikes. He's more of the speed bikes, which is fine by me cause nothing is hotter than seein a guy on one of those! yeah, those are the kind that i like! and there are TONS of them driving around! :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love :icon_love
my dad has always owned harleys. so harley guys aren't my thing. lol.

sent you a PM

Originally Posted by tashbash hey liz, can you give me a password to access the sex talk?

Y'all are making me want to pop in my copy of Torque... Will Yun Lee had to be the yummiest biker I have seen lately (on the big screen anyway)....
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Liz There's some kind of motorcycle race going on at nearby race track this weekend, so there's a bunch of people in the area driving around on their speed bikes (and some harleys)!
I want to go walk around and check people out. lol!

LOL! It is such a pretty day for motorcycles too. It makes me a little sad that mine is parked in here and in pieces.

Originally Posted by tashbash hey liz, can you give me a password to access the sex talk? Ditto that for me?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I thought you guys meant like...bicycles. Haha. I'm about to go on the tandem with my dad today- 28 miles. Ack. Wish me luck!

Originally Posted by Blondtgr Ditto that for me?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I thought you guys meant like...bicycles. Haha. I'm about to go on the tandem with my dad today- 28 miles. Ack. Wish me luck!

Good Luck and Liz, check out the bikes (and men) for me too
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back