MMU cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered some samples of the lipsticks and the foundation powder from MMU cosmetics. I really like the Crema lipsticks. Heidi is a perfect "your lips but better color" and Strengh is another color that is pretty mauve neutral. Slang is a nice neutral brown that doesn't turn orange on me or look funny since I'm so fair. The lipsticks are nice and moisturizing and last well. The foundation powder has nice natural finnish that doesn't look cakey. Thumbs up for MMU!

I just ordered slang last week. yay!! The order takes forever cuz its coming all the way from canada

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I ordered some samples of the lipsticks and the foundation powder from MMU cosmetics. I really like the Crema lipsticks. Heidi is a perfect "your lips but better color" and Strengh is another color that is pretty mauve neutral. Slang is a nice neutral brown that doesn't turn orange on me or look funny since I'm so fair. The lipsticks are nice and moisturizing and last well. The foundation powder has nice natural finnish that doesn't look cakey. Thumbs up for MMU!

Latest posts

Back