MMU For Acne Skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can someone please educate me. Sorry for being ignorant. Are all MMU....

OIL FREE?

FRAGRANCE FREE?

Hypo-allergenic??

NON-comedogenic

free from all those....ya know....what im talking about.

Because i really need to know. as i have this small bumps appearing...after wearing...MAC...SHU...bla..bla..bla... my skin reacts...pretty well...with chemicals.

So......are these MMU free from all that.

I have skin that reacts to a lot too, and I have been using Meow in their Pampered Puss formula with good results.

yes they are, and if you have allergic reactions with chemical, try some mineral foundation samples.

I have acne prone skin as well, MMU never once broke me out. Best thing I eer did for my skin was switch to MMU!

I've been using MMU exclusively since May. I have had three or four pimples during that time. The pimples were really small too. AN is awesome for my skin.

Real MMU is ALL natural. Some MMU will react on some people. It's best to sample until you find a MMU that your skin likes and matches your skintone.

thanx people.....until you see....my face, hmmm...im sad. my skin reacts very quickly to cosmetics chemical. i develop acne cosmetica...very very fast.

Meow's Purrfect Puss works awesome with no allergic reactions also Lumiere Flawless coverage. Once your skin is prone to breakouts it's best to use a MMU with less ingredients and more importantly avoid the irritating ingredients. The only MMU i have had an adverse reaction to was BE and that that possibly due to the Bismuth which is a known irritant to most skin. Try sampling to figure out what best suits your skin type. Good luck in finding your HG
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Solimar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have acne prone skin as well, MMU never once broke me out. Best thing I eer did for my skin was switch to MMU! What MMU do you use solimar??

I have very acne-prone skin and I've been using Everyday Minerals with no problems yet. I did have a bad breakout last week, but I'm pretty sure it's from something else I used.

OIL FREE? YES --> MMU is usually in powder form so there are no oils in powders!
smile.gif

FRAGRANCE FREE? Yes.

Hypo-allergenic?? No. Some people are allergic to some brands, especially the ones containing bismuth.

NON-comedogenic. I guess so, but it really depends on each person's skin.

Adult Acne is one of my enemies, Be sure NOT to use powders/foundation/concealers that contain lanolin and isopropyl myristate, I fell in love with BECCA only to find my new breakouts were because of this ingredient.

Good luck!

You see...because....i have this small tiny lil bumps...under the skin you know.its not acne. just that lil bumps...

Latest posts

Back