MMU kits

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm gonna buy my cuz a kit of MMU that has the basics: foundation, blush, etc.. Can you guys name some companies that have some for around $20? That's all I can afford at the moment.. or can you recommend a company where I should just buy the products individually and get a considerable amount for around $20? So far I've looked at Smoky Mountain Minerals and SouthernMagnolia minerals' kits... they have some I want price range wise, but I havent read any reviews on them!

SouthernMagnolia - customer service issues - emailed twice a week apart and they never got back to me. Won't order from them again. I have to really love something to put up with poor customer service.

TKB trading is excellent Have received 2 orders from them really fast and good customer service. TKB Trading, LLC: Pigment, dye, mica and colorants for natural cosmetics and soap

Sweetscents :: Your Cosmetic Mineral Mica Resource good customer service

Coastal Scents: haven't ordered from them yet

Premium ingredients at less than premium prices... Lotioncrafter not sure what they carry for mmu, but good stuff and fast shipping

sweetscents has glo/veil/foundation 1 oz (weight) for under $6 each, you could buy a couple shades?

Tkb has generous samples (1 TBSP - haven't seen that elsewhere) I just bought their e/s kit for $19 plus shipping

Idk if you would consider Everyday Minerals? Their kits are a little above your $20 mark, but I really think you get a lot for your money in their kits. They do have a MINI kit,which if you are in the U.S., would total you to about $20, and includes 2 Foundations, 2 Blushes & Face Colors , 1 Concealer, and 1 Finishing Powder. They are in real nice cute looking 10 gram jars.

Lumiere has a starter kit for $28, which includes shipping. I know a little above your mark, but it is a great company and a good deal. You get 1 - 4gm/20 gm jars of Foundation, 1 - 4gm/20 gm jar of Finishing Powder , 1 - 4gm/20 gm jar of Blush or All Over Color, and 1 - 2 gm/10 gm jar of Eye Color. Or why not buy individual stuff from there? All her prices include shipping. Those 2 are my HG MMU companies, so that is all I can comfortably recommend in that price range. LOL. HTH!

You could try EDM, it's a bit more than 20 bucks, but it's pretty good
smile.gif
I had some issues with EDM at first but now I really like them
smile.gif
(Issues being wasn't too sure about the foundation
wink.gif
)

I've only experienced great customer service from Southern Magnolia but .....?

As far as the biggest bang for your buck with kits I would suggest looking to Everyday Minerals.

Latest posts

Back