MOD Cosmetics???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by bejb1011 http://www.modcosmetics.com/popwin/8...propalette.htm88 shades of eye shadow........wowwwwwwwwwww *drools*

Uh-oh...I think I might have to order something...
icon_rolleyes.gif

I like the selection, I might have to try them out! Please review them so I know what to get!!!!!!

Originally Posted by envymi Uh-oh...I think I might have to order something...
icon_rolleyes.gif
if you don't really like them when you get them, you can use them for your beauty school stuff!

Originally Posted by Liz if you don't really like them when you get them, you can use them for your beauty school stuff! Looking at Janelle's photos, they seem pretty pigmented...perfect and colorful-great for XXX
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by envymi Looking at Janelle's photos, they seem pretty pigmented...perfect and colorful-great for XXX
icon_cheesygrin.gif
ruh-roh!
icon_eek.gif
LOL I have xxx shadows! LOL
wink.gif
I have the 15 palette, and the other 2 ... I forgot which numbers - one that I have I don't see on the site anymore, or else they jumbled the colors in the palettes around... but they are really pigmented. All I did was lightly wipe my finger across... didn't DIG in like the MAC SA's do... lol These are very light and almost 'dust' like... very airy.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by envymi Looking at Janelle's photos, they seem pretty pigmented...perfect and colorful-great for XXX
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOL!!
tongue.gif

Back