Moisturiser Rec's for Combination Skin!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I might have asked about this before but I can't find the thread. My Shiseido Pureness Oil Free is almost finished & I wanna buy a new moisturiser. Any rec's for me?

laura, i SWEAR by this: olay total effects 7x. i have combo skin, as well, and whenever a part of my skin is dry, which is usually around my mouth, it's brown, red, and flaky and just all together NASTY. i used it the first time and was just like, okay, whatever, it works, but then i ran out and found it cheaper online, so i had to wait. during the waiting time, my skin got back to its usual state, which i described above, and then once i used this, it took 2 days to get even, soft skin. i will neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr go to another moisturizer again and this is surprising because i'm the type of person, no matter how well something works, i'm such a product junkie that i'll go buy another one.

i use neutrogena's combination skin moisture. it's oil free so it doesn't create oilies.

Originally Posted by swingcrazed But does it have an SPF? I'm super fair skinned so I burn like walking from the car to the house! no this one doesn't. but i think they do have one that does. I tan so i generally don't look for moisturizers with SPF in them.

Thanks for the rec's girls. I've been meaning to try Olay total effects for a while because i only ever hear raves about it. Might try that one out. Thanks again girlies
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Thanks for the rec's girls. I've been meaning to try Olay total effects for a while because i only ever hear raves about it. Might try that one out. Thanks again girlies
biggrin.gif
let us know how it works if you do!

Originally Posted by Laura I might have asked about this before but I can't find the thread. My Shiseido Pureness Oil Free is almost finished & I wanna buy a new moisturiser. Any rec's for me? I'm currently using this:
extraprotectiveheader.jpg

(which treats my combo skin quite well). But I'm switching once it runs out to this:

Pd_00134_00_lg.jpg

I tried some of my mom's & liked it a lot, for the lightweight texture.

Originally Posted by Jennifer laura, which one did you end up getting?! I haven't bought one yet Jen. I had a sample size of Boots No7 Daily Moisturising Cream at home so i'm using that at the moment!!

I've been using the Moisture Quenching lotion by Clarins the past 3 days and my skin is so much better now! No breakouts just nice and even color. I have a combination skin also and I was worried that this lotion would cause breakouts but it hasn't. I ordered it from strawberrynet.com and got it a lot cheaper than the normal price at the stores.

Use Clinique extra surge moisturizer, work very well for me, oil free fragrance free.
icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back