Moisturizer For Super Dry Skin!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My mother is 52 years old, and she's looking for a thick moisturizing cream for night time use. any reccomendations?

she has super dry skin, especially now that fall is coming
frown.gif

I used Esteelauder Hydra Complete in winter before, my skin tends to become very dry in winter and this stuff works for me.

What about Biotherm's Aquasource on Stop? I use the gel one which is for combination and oly skins and moisturizes my skin very good!! I think your mother needs the cream one which is for dry skins!

004113_L.jpg

Aquasource Non-Stop

Oligo-Thermal Cream Intense Moisturization for Dry Skin

Intense moisturizing, this rich cream contains a patented hydrating complex to provide a reservoir effect on skin. Optimum moisturization is maintained for 24 hours. Our pure concentrate of mineral-rich Thermal Spring Water revitalizes skin and improves skin texture with the equivalent of 5,000 liters of enriched water in each jar.* Contains Shea Butter and Vitamins E and F to promote cell regeneration. Skin is instantly refreshed and hydrated, supple and silky soft, perfectly revitalized throughout the day.

Hi there!

I know this may sound kind of sick but i watched on Oprah, that this lady who was 60 years old with fantastic skin and in the sun all day (she is a prof. swimmer) used vaginal cream on her face because it was super dry and she had no wrinkles...it was weird but apparantly her dermatoligist recommended it because it was so thick and moisturing.

Good luck

Moneeka

Originally Posted by Moneeka Hi there!
I know this may sound kind of sick but i watched on Oprah, that this lady who was 60 years old with fantastic skin and in the sun all day (she is a prof. swimmer) used vaginal cream on her face because it was super dry and she had no wrinkles...it was weird but apparantly her dermatoligist recommended it because it was so thick and moisturing.

Good luck

Moneeka

I saw that too, she used Preparation H around her eyes also. I've used the Prep H alot and it does work... I was thinking about tryin the vag. cream on the really dry areas
icon_redface.gif

Benefit makes an excellent cream for very dry skin called Dear John. It contains moisture magnets that pull moisture from the air to the skin. It is very rich, but in no way greasy. It retails for $28, I highly recommend it!:icon_love

i like biotherm's age fitness. it's very thick and creamy

products i would recommend. i love the serums

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=502 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=124>

t_dem.gif
</TD><TD width=27>
plus.gif
</TD><TD width=124>
n_460.jpg

t_soin_j.gif
</TD><TD width=27>
plus.gif
</TD><TD width=124>
n_461.jpg

t_soin_n.gif
</TD><TD> </TD><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width=124>Extra-Comfort Cleansing Cream

AND

Extra-Comfort Toning Lotion </TD><TD width=27> </TD><TD align=middle width=124>Super Restorative Day Cream

OR

Super Restorative Day Cream SPF 20

AND

Super Restorative Serum </TD><TD width=27> </TD><TD align=middle width=124>Super Restorative Night Wear

AND

Super Restorative Serum </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by sugersoul My mother is 52 years old, and she's looking for a thick moisturizing cream for night time use. any reccomendations?
she has super dry skin, especially now that fall is coming
frown.gif

I like Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream!
smile.gif
I use it for dry spots now, but sometimes I use it on my whole face in the winter.

Hi, Your Mother might just like to use plain Nivea cream. From all the lovely creams ive ever used, Nivea will give your Mother the drench of moisture immediately with the Nivea.It smells nice too.

Latest posts

Back