Mom/Expectant Mom boxes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yousoldtheworld

Michaela
Reaction score
So, I could use some input.  My sister is about to have her first baby in a couple of months.  I've been trying to decide what to get her for a shower gift, and I've just been at a loss - she already has most of the essentials (diapers, clothes, stroller, carseat, etc.) covered by grandparents and other family, and as the sister, I want to do something kind of fun.  She's going to be a teen mom and I know she's going to go through a lot of changes, so I'd like it to be something fun for her as well as for the baby. It just came to me that a gift subscription might be a good option.

I know there are some boxes specifically for mothers/expectant mothers/mom and baby out there...the one that comes to mind at first is Petite Box.  I don't know anything about these, as I don't have kids of my own, but I know I've seen some of you talk about them before.  So, if you subscribe to any of these boxes, would you mind letting me know your thoughts on them?  And if you have any pictures of boxes you've gotten or items you've gotten, that'd be even better.

Thanks a lot for the input! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've tried both Bluum and TeetheMe. TeetheMe is probably better but it's more ezpensive. To be honest I didn't find either worth keeping.

Back