Mom!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok .. mom called me the other day.. and said

" HEY!! we are looking at these trailers and they are beautiful" i said mom i have a place.

she said yes but your guys is ol dand gross and falling apart you need a differnet one.. then you can rent that one out and just pay me back..

(there is no way we can affor a new place) i said let me think about it

so the next day we go look at them me and my husband.. dad says dont wory about the prices i can get them to come down just what one do you guys like? we are like shocked as hell here... so we tell him..

we start etting excited thinking about all the nice things we are gunna do or add to the home.. have people that have herd we might be renting and have had people ask.. well so after a couple days i ask mom. hey so whats going on .. she says thats dad department. dad said havent been up tehre to talk to them... you dont want them to think your interested or they wont come down on the prices.. so .. of course im yapping there ear off about it.. cause we have oicked a new couch that will go in the place we are gunna get.. and new curtains and everything.. we are just so so excited. so i finally ask mom last thursday.. whats going on.. she said she didnt know hasnt talked to anyone.. so i got pissed!! i said you know what whatever.. you ant gunna find anything out by not asking.. (they dont want me to ask)

so now they are saying he went up there and there is another trailer coming this week.. that we might want to look at..(ok if it comes in on Tuesday or Wednesday we might give it a look.. if not.. we want the one we picked, even my dad thinks the one we picked is a good pick for us... we had three to pick we picked the second best of the price range) .. finally he went up and asked if they would go down the price.. she said they would talk about it and to get back to her..

well i asked my mom today and she was like.. everyone wants me for my money.. i dont have any.. leave me alone.. im sick of this
blabla.gif
.. i was like YOU KNOW WHAT> THIS WAS YOUR DOING>> ME AND MY HUSBAND WERE FINE IN OUR CRAPPY GROSS OLD HOUSE> TILL YOU CAME ALONG FILLING OUR HEADS WITH CRAP >> HOW THE HOUSE WE BOUGHT WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH> >THAT YOU WOULD GET US A NICE PLACE AND WE COULD PAY YOU BACK TO PROBLEM!! she was like.. well you keep bothering me..

i said CAUSE YOU GUYS ARE NOT GOING TO FIND OUT IF HE IS GOING OT COME DOWN UNLESS YOU GO BACK UP THERE AND ASK!!!

it just makes me mad.. we got so excited and she was so excited and .. but its like .. oh maybe we dont want to do this.. or i dunno. she pissed me off telling me she was tired of supporting us and all.. i wish she never told us.. cause now we look at this house in disapproval then what we did look at it.. im just pissed.
motz.gif
. sorry for the rant

aww im sorry
frown.gif
thats the kinda crap my mom does to me i feel your pain

just makes you feel like crap in so many ways.. one now you feel like what you worked hard for. is "crap in your moms eyes"

then one minute she is like yeah.. no problem pay me back with the rent you guys et.. then the next IM SICK OF SUpporting people.. makes you feel like.. straight up shit!! i hate her damn games!!

Aww babe I'm so sorry. Nothing sucks more than to get your hopes up about something and then get let down. When my boyfriend and I were living with his mom his dad was making a real estate investment i.e. buying a house to re-sell it in a few years. And he said we could totally live there and just pay for utilities untill he sells it. Well he turned around and let his daughter have it instead of Jerry. I cried. It sucked.

I think parents do that sometimes like they decide they wanna do something nice for you and then they come down from their throne the next day and think, oh wait I can't do that. My dad promised to put me through beauty school, and buy me a car as long as I was working and going to school. That never happend.

Just try and remember that you were happy before and you can still be happy even without a shiny new house. Everyone has to slum it for a while when they first start out on their own. And a lot of couples will say even though those were tough times they were the most rewarding!

well at least no body has said i was selfish for being mad.. lol.. guess everyones been there with there parents.

this lady is crazy!! now i know where i get it from.. she just called me and was like.. hey guess wher ei am.. im standing in line there are at least a thousand people here.. hailo the new game comes out she has a reservation for my il bro and is standing inline. . said its worse then when xbox 360 came out.. and just acted lik my best friend.. i guess maybe she felt bad about earlier.. i dunno.. but sh eis deff playing with my emotions !!

I'm so sorry. You have a right to be upset. You were fine before she brought it up and it was her that got you excited about it. I hope they follow through for you.

yeah i just relised something when my hubby brought it up.. there were 3 trailers to choose from.. me and my hubby of course chose the least expensive.. dad said dont worry about the price. i can get the guy to give me what he paid for it.. (they are close) so we picked .. it was the 2 highighest of the three.

and now they are acting all dumb about it asking why we are getting are hopes up.. to continue to fix are trailer. and blah blah.. my foot just went throught floor .. because of them!!! oh yeah.. i forgot to tell ya.. me and my hubby went on our honeymoon got back and they ripped up all the carpet.. and pained the basefloor. IT LOOKS TERRIABLE..

So, essentially, your parents take it upon themselves to get you all excited over a new home, rip the dream away, and to boot, helped "ruin" your current home? Not coolio! I hope they come through for you on the new place, or at least truly help you fix up the place you're in now.

well we are not getting the new place.. i was disappointed.. but its cool. but mom still pulls the.. "how much money are you going to throw in for the floors". i said uh... NONE.. hello.. there is a reason me and my husband didnt pull the floors up. WE DONT HAVE THE MONEY.. you did it.. now fix it .. i mean dang. thanks girl for understanding
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back