Monday 8/2 Tropical Storm Alex face..lol

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok even in the midst of a possible natural disaster,I prefer putting on makeup as opposed to fighting the lines at the local grocery store for water & batteries
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Here's me:

JI pressed foundation in Amber

YSL Touche Eclat under eyes

LM Shimmer pressed bronzer

UD X as a wash from lash to brow

UD Roach in the crease

MAC Boutiful Brown powerpoint to line upper lashes

MAC Fibre Riche masacra

UD Fur l/s

Sounds lovely Ali!

Here's MIne!!

> Dior Purelight foundation 200

> Nars loose powder in Flesh

> Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

> MAC Engraved eye liner in black

> Dior Maximeyes mascara in black

> Estee Lauder Crystal Baby lipstick

Originally Posted by allisong

ok even in the midst of a possible natural disaster,I prefer putting on makeup as opposed to fighting the lines at the local grocery store for water & batteries
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Here's me:

UD Roach in the crease

MAC Fibre Riche masacra

UD Fur l/s

Originally Posted by allisong ok even in the midst of a possible natural disaster,I prefer putting on makeup as opposed to fighting the lines at the local grocery store for water & batteries
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Here's me:

UD Roach in the crease

MAC Fibre Riche masacra

UD Fur l/s

LMAO!! HAHAhahahahahaha. ^5's. I'm "bald "right now. No makeup just aloe vera gel on my face. I keep it in the fridge and it feels nice an cool.
013image4.jpg

Ya' never know when your face may be on national news!! You'll still look beautiful even when you float away on a piece of roofing.
biggrin.gif

I don't have a face today. I'm cleaning the house for visitors that are arriving tomorrow.

Originally Posted by allisong ok even in the midst of a possible natural disaster,I prefer putting on makeup as opposed to fighting the lines at the local grocery store for water & batteries
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Here's me:

UD Roach in the crease

MAC Fibre Riche masacra

UD Fur l/s

No FACE??? Where'd it go??? That must be very scary, not having a face!
icon_eek.gif

(LOL - I am so getting my mother's humor from her side of the family.)

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Ya' never know when your face may be on national news!! You'll still look beautiful even when you float away on a piece of roofing.
biggrin.gif

I don't have a face today. I'm cleaning the house for visitors that are arriving tomorrow.

Well, it's not as scary as it is darn inconvenient. Going without a face means not being able to eat, breathe, see....

(At least you didn't get your mother's humor from your DAD's side of the family...har har...well, in your family it's all relative, right?)

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea No FACE??? Where'd it go??? That must be very scary, not having a face!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Ya' never know when your face may be on national news!! You'll still look beautiful even when you float away on a piece of roofing.
biggrin.gif

LOL again! Stop it, you're giving me wrinkles!

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea No FACE??? Where'd it go??? That must be very scary, not having a face!
icon_eek.gif

Kage..it's very Elenor Rigby..Don't you think?? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL!!! Well, I admit, I was being redundant. What I meant to say was that it's the humor from my mother's side of the family (meaning my grandmother as well), and not just my mother. We all banter back and forth, and I'm finally getting the wit from them.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by allisong Kage..it's very Elenor Rigby..Don't you think?? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Well, it's not as scary as it is darn inconvenient. Going without a face means not being able to eat, breathe, see....
(At least you didn't get your mother's humor from your DAD's side of the family...har har...well, in your family it's all relative, right?)

I think Tropical Storm Alex might give one hell of a good exfoliation treatment. Always look at the bright side. Microdermabrasion for free!
013image5.jpg

Latest posts

Back