Monday's Oprah

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did anyone watch? What did you think of the new set? Of the interview with Jennifer Aniston?

I don't like the new set, it feels cold and uncomfortable compared to the last one. Too large and too much ice blue lighting.

Jennifer sure looks good, she's got such a great bod especially since she's 36. Too much tanner but I loved her MU and her outfit looked so good. I wish I could look that sophisticated in jeans.

I Loveeeeeeeeeee Jennifer Anistion. I Just Love The Way She Handled Everything With The Whole Brad And Angelina Thing(what An A-- Hole) I Like The Way She Carries Herself, I Like Her Hair, Her Work, Just Everything.she Looked So Good On Oprah.love Her!!!

I thought the set was ok, but the Aniston interview was way too short...she really didn't say anything that was not said before in magazines. But I thought she did look great.

PS

I wonder if Hermes will be giving Oprah free bags from now on?
icon_smile.gif

I also liked the set and thought it looked high-tech. I love Oprah and I make sure to try and watch her show everyday.

I missed this interview. What happened on that episode? I wondered if she would mention the Hermes issue.

Marisol, I caught it at 1am when they replay it on ABC here in NYC. She did in fact mention it and had the head of Hermes US on the program to clear up the situation with the public. She said she wasn't upset or being a diva about not being able to shop there and that the ONE rude salesperson she dealt with was the only problem she had, because of their rudeness regardless that she is Oprah. She said that the press blew things out of proportion and out of context, as usual.

She also denied the rumor about boycotting Hermes and actually encouraged people to shop there and buy the Hermes bags.

Btw: I absolutely love Jennifer Aniston and she looked great on Monday's show. Hair, make-up, outfit, attitude. I hope you all get to see a rerun of it. I also don't care much for the set: too big, too blue, too impersonal, so opposite of Oprah I thought. There was so much more, but I can't recall right now, sorry.

Back